News 32 CDMX workers died from coronavirus and 322 more...

32 CDMX workers died from coronavirus and 322 more were confirmed with the disease

The number of Mexico City government workers who die from coronavirus continues to increase during phase 3 of infections in the country, as the Ministry of Health (SSa) local confirmed the death of 32 employees and a total of 25 fully recovered.

“The CDMX Government expresses its condolences to the families of the workers belonging to the capital’s administration who lost their lives as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and reports that in each case, the dependencies grant the corresponding support to the relatives“They expressed through a statement.

In addition, it was reported in the official channels of the agency that they are 322 public servants with a positive evaluation of COVID-19. 85%, they reported, are still recovering at home, while the remaining 15% remain hospitalized.

The report indicates that for the moment there is a total of 97 infections in the different health centers that offer service to citizens, the sector with the highest figure. Nearby is the Metro Collective Transportation System (STC Metro) with 91 infected workers.

The For its part, the Ministry of Health reported a total of 63 sick workers in its different hospitals. with an active contagion of coronavirus, while the Secretariat of Citizen Security reported 49 confirmed cases in its dependency.

Further, the Ministry of the Environment confirmed 5 infections, The CDMX Water System reported 4 positive cases. Both the Metrobus and the Legal Department and the Women’s Secretariat reported two collaborators with the virus classified as SARS-CoV-2.

Dependencies with a single confirmed contagion is the Heroic Fire Department, the Government Secretariat, the Mobility Secretariat, the Works and Services Secretariat, as well as the Labor and Employment Promotion Secretariat.

The 32 deaths from complications caused by COVID-19 were reported in the Secretariat of Citizen Security (12), the Ministry of Health (11), Metrobús, STC Metro (2), the Office of the Comptroller, the Legal and Legal Services Department, the Ministry of the Environment, the Water System and the Passenger Transport Network (1).

A total of 25 patients fully recovered. In the STC Metro there are 13 workers; Five and three more were registered in the Ministry of the Environment in the Water System, while the Ministry of the Comptroller, the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation, the Ministry of People and Original Neighborhoods and Resident Indigenous Communities and the Institute of Housing reported one recovered case each.

In Mexico City, a total of 4,152 patients with a contagion of the disease. Of these, 1,419 are active cases; that is, they started with the symptoms for the last 14 days.

The last cut indicates that of the total, 1,849 people remain hospitalized in search of his recovery; However, 723 of these remain intubated due to the advanced nature of the disease.

The number of deaths, on the other hand, reached 328. In addition to this, a total of 1,995 cases were revealed under suspicion and pending the results, as well as a total of 8,443 patients diagnosed as negative.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest news

The grueling life of a woman allergic to water: to take pain medicine before bathing

Although it is hard to believe, suffers every time you need to take a shower. Also, if the surprise...

The grueling life of a woman allergic to water: to take pain medicine before bathing

Although it is hard to believe, suffers every time you need to take a shower. Also, if the surprise...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you