Rest periods are good times for cyber criminals, who do not cease their goal of fishing on the Internet unaware. So that it is not easy prey for these evildoers, follow these tips.
the holidays They have to have fun with friends, change routines, travel, eat differently, log out, but if you decide to stay stuck all day on the Internet or on your phone, you will miss many good things. Whatever you do with your devices, don't let your guard down with the protection of your data.
1. Pay attention to open Wi-Fi networks. We must save the data, but are we aware of the dangers of doing so? Although open networks – without keys – allow fast and convenient Internet access, they present risks if a protection system is not available. Among the dangers is the lack of privacy, the representation, the possibility of infection of the device or the theft of sensitive data.
2. Don't download crazy apps. PrivacyCloud recommends doing this only from official Android or Apple stores, check the comments and watch carefully which permits we will give to the application To work on mobile devices.
3. Do not provide clues about our position. Many users have their own mobile GPS enabled, which makes it easy for many of the applications we have installed to know where we are at all times and even share them on social networks, which could be "very dangerous".
4. Pay attention to what you post on social networks. Pictures shared tickets or boarding cards show their codes and can be used to access personal data and to know the destination and dates of travel.
5. Care with public computers. If you use, for example, those found in receptions at many hotels, you always close sessions on social media and delete the history even better, because it can "hack" your profiles.