Tribunnews.com Reporter, Rina Ayu
TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA – Babies who are not even 1 year old have a weak immune system.
They belong to a group that is vulnerable to exposure Covid-19.
Parents can prevent their babies from falling ill due to exposure to the Corona virus.
1. Always wash your hands with soap and running water before and after handling the baby, as well as before breastfeeding.
2. Use a medical mask inside and a cloth mask outside when touching the baby, holding the baby, or when breastfeeding.
3. Keep the baby away from sick people.
4. Avoid the habit of kissing and touching the baby’s face.
5. Give only breast milk until the child is 6 months old, of course, while still following the health protocol.
6. If the mother/caregiver and baby have different Covid-19 status, it is recommended to keep a distance of 2 meters from the baby. Except when breastfeeding or giving expressed breast milk or when caring for a baby.
7. If there are babies and family members who suffer Covid-19 together, it can be isolated together.