So, that was an explanation of the characteristics of a comet. Comets are celestial bodies that have never been seen from Earth. There are several natural phenomena that are so amazing, one of which is when a comet crosses and makes the scenery very beautiful.
As for some of the comets that have been seen:
– Halley’s Comet, is the most famous comet. This comet passes near Earth periodically, which is seen every 75–76 years. The comet was last seen in 1986.
– Comet De Kock-Paraskevopoulos, seen in 1941
– Comet Hale Bopp, seen in 1997
– Comet Ikeya Seki, seen in 1965
– Comet West, seen in 1976
– Comet McNaught, seen in 2007
– Comet Eclipse, seen in 1948
– Comet Kohoutek, seen in 1973
– Bennett’s Comet, seen in 1970
– Comet Lovejoy C/2011 W3, seen in 2011
– Mellish’s comet, seen in 1917
#Characteristics #Comets #Parts #Types