Suara.com – Kaesang Pangarep is now officially the president director of Persis Solo. Recently, Kaesang was seen boarding a new bus from Persis FC and stopped in front of the Manahan Solo stadium to buy roadside snacks with his lover, namely Nadya arifta. This is the moment Kaesang accompanied by Nadya Arifta took the Persis Solo bus.
Some of the media crew apparently asked about Kaesang’s closeness to Nandya about Gibran and the answer was quite relaxed and intrigued “Ben took care of his own kid! It’s been great (let them take care of themselves! they are big)” said Gibran.
How was Kaesang and Nadya’s journey? Let’s see, this is the moment Kaesang accompanied by Nadya Arifta rides Bus Persis Solo :
1. Kaesang Pangarep and Nadya Arifta have often been seen together in several moments, and now they are seen back together on the new Persis Solo bus.
2. Apparently Nadya is a woman who often becomes an MC and also holds several businesses from PT. Our Nation’s Hope.
3. Kaesang is also the president director of Persis Solo. On September 26, 2021, they were here because Persis Solo was scheduled to face PSG Pati.
4. On that occasion, Kaesang and Nadya joined Persis Solo’s new bus.
5. They stopped in front of the Manahan Solo stadium to buy cakwe, and the media crew interviewed Kaesang.
6. The media crew asked how it felt to ride this new bus owned by Persis Solo, “I think it’s normal, it’s also rented” said Kaesang.
7. Appearing to the right of Kaesang is Nadya Arifta, wearing a white shirt with a blue pattern, crossing the highway together.
8. Looks closer at some moments, apparently making the media crew ask Gibran to respond to Kaesang’s closeness to Nadya.
9. Gibran casually and quite amusedly answered “Let them do their own thing, they are grown” that was Gibran’s response when asked about the family’s approval of the closeness between Nadya and Kaesang.
Those are some moments when Nadya Arifta accompanies Kaesang on the new Persis Solo bus, it looks very fun and unique, of course. What do you think?
Contributors: Sofia Ainun Nisa