A man burned in the ward of St. Margaret’s Hospital died

A 73-year-old patient who suffered life-threatening burns died in a fire at St. Margaret’s Hospital Tuesday morning. The Life Protection Department of the Budapest Police Headquarters has launched an investigation into the case of negligent homicide.

Like about that earlier we reported fixtures caught fire in one of the wards of the institution. Firefighters and police escorted 37 people from the ground floor of the hospital. Firefighters curbed the flames so it did not spread to the other wards.

Ambulances sent four units to the scene, from where a serious-life-threatening and a minor injured were taken to hospital after care. According to the BRFK, one of them died despite careful care. The other victim of the case, who was transferred to the Military Hospital, is still being treated, and his condition is serious but stable, the press service of the Military Hospital informed MTI on Tuesday afternoon.

To our knowledge, the death of the 73-year-old man was caused by another patient lighting it in the ward and forgetting to extinguish the cigarette, which led to the fire.

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.