« The gentleman was installed with another man at a small table at the back, near the back door. We saw a waitress rush in and warn one of her colleagues », Told a couple of young people in Vosges Matin after having witnessed the tragedy.
The 70-year-old was having lunch with his son at the restaurant when he choked on a piece of meat.
The firefighters quickly arrived on site to provide him with first aid. When the firefighters and an SMUR arrived, the man was in cardio-respiratory arrest. The long cardiac massage unfortunately failed to bring back the victim who lost his life.