A man and a woman accused of a fight in an Adelaide Oval AFL match clashed with media representatives after a court appearance on Tuesday.
Natelle Martine Hogg and Bill Brian Neville Fitzgerald were both accused of aggravated assault in the grandstand accident in the match between Adelaide Crows and Essendon on 19 July.
Outside the court, the couple clashed with television journalists and other media, throwing abuse and grabbing cameras and other equipment.
According to the advertiser, the police were called to the scene and are investigating the incident.
The report also states that the sheriffs officers separated the couple from media representatives after the confrontation spilled out onto a road, which prevented motorists and cyclists from crossing.
The cameramen have captured the incident in a series of photos taken outside the Adelaide Magistrates' Court.
They will return to court in November.
The police had previously stated that Hogg had hit a man in the head in more than one occasion, resisted the officers and refused to provide his personal details during the accident at the July stadium.
Hogg told the court that "he should not have behaved as I did" and asked to plead guilty, although he believed he acted in self-defense.
But magistrate Terry Forrest suggested that the matter be postponed further so that she could get legal advice.
"You have to understand all the potential ramifications," he said.
The charges against Fitzgerald were not detailed and he told the court that he was requesting legal assistance.
Hogg, of Sheidow Park, at the start of this year was banned from the Adelaide Oval and from every AFL game across the country for three years after being charged following the stadium brawl.
The Adelaide Oval ban, issued by the stadium leaders, is the longest handed down in the south of Australia and adds to a three-month ban imposed by the police.
The AFL also banned women from participating in any match at any stadium across the country for three years.
– with AAP