Update 19 for Fallout 76 is available for download. After the installation, allies in the game will be visually adjusted. In addition, new and recurring events, improvements to backpack skins and the automatic naming of objects and new time-limited nuclear winter challenges come into play. On Xbox, the download size for the update is around 10.7 GB, on PS4 around 8.6 GB and on PC around 4.9 GB via the Bethesda.net launcher and around 5.9 GB via Steam. You can find the complete change log here.
Update 19 highlights
- “Customize allies: Give your allies fresh cool looks by opening your closet for them using the new option to customize their outfits.
- Hunt for the treasure hunter: Miners have discovered treasures in the Ash Heap! From May 21, you can hunt them during a time-limited event to bag their prey.
- Carnival parade: According to popular demand, this seasonal event will return for a full week from May 25th – along with lots of new Carnival masks.
- Item Naming: We’ve improved the way your weapons and armor are automatically named when you apply new mods and skins.
- Innovations with the backpack: You can now easily change the look of your backpack with skins, which you can also use with small backpacks.
- (NW) Time-limited challenges: unlock new cosmetic rewards from May 19 through June 11 by completing time-limited challenges in Nuclear Winter. “
Last current video: Wastelanders Trailer 2