looking many Al-Azhar Al-Sharif alumni About Al-Azhar electronic portal And the Al-Azhar competition for the appointment of 16 thousand teachers in Al-Azhar 2022, which was announced after the details of the 30 thousand teachers competition were announcedThe Ministry of Education Both ministries are seeking to fill the deficit in many disciplines.
And the Al-Azhar Foundation announced earlier, through Dr. Muhammad Al-Dhawini, Undersecretary of Al-Azhar Al-Sharif, about Competition to recruit 16 thousand teachers In Al-Azhar institutes, some ask about the disciplines required in the competition and the papers that the graduate needs in order to apply for the course Jobs available at Al-Azhar Al-Sharif show «Egyptian today» In the following lines Everything related to the competition for appointing 16,000 teachers in Al-Azhar Al-Sharif, Required specializations and conditions for applying to the competition.
The required disciplines for the 16,000 Teachers Competition in Al-Azhar Al-Sharif:
– Assistant teacher of the Holy Quran, one of the graduates Al Azhar university Majoring in “Islamic Law and Arabic Sciences”.
– English language assistant teacher from college graduatestongues Arts, Education, Languages, Translation and Human Studies” majoring in English.
– Computer assistant teacher, a graduate of the faculties of education in the specializations “computer” Educational Technology – Educational Technology.” It also appoints graduates of faculties of science, engineering, computer division, faculties of computers and information systems, as well as graduates of other higher qualifications specialized in computer .
– It is also possible to appoint a preacher, and the applicant must have high Azhar qualifications from one of the Sharia colleges.
– It is possible to appoint a preacher in foreign languages, and this applicant must have a high qualification from the Faculty of Languages and Translation of the Islamic Studies Division.
– The job of a support service worker, and the applicant for this job must have a primary certificate as a minimum, or have a literacy certificate.
Conditions for applying for competition jobs Holy Azhar
The age should not be more than 40 years at the time of the advertisement.
Pass all written and oral exams and personal interview.
The overall rating shall not be less than good.
– Priority in appointment goes to the children of the centers to be filled, and then the rest of the other centers at the governorate level.
The applicant is not entitled to request a transfer until five years have passed, starting from the date of receiving the work.
– The application for vacancies must be commensurate with the geographical scope, and it is possible to confirm the suitability of the applicant with the geographical location of the job through the national ID card.
The applicant’s national ID card is required to be valid at the time of applying to the advertised jobs.
– Getting Certificate of validity from the Professional Academy of Teachers To practice the teaching profession in the Al-Azhar educational stage.
Documents required to apply for Al-Azhar Al-Sharif competition
There are some official documents that you must provide with the applicant for an application Al-Azhar competition jobs The following are the most important of these papers:
The original academic qualification certificate obtained by the applicant.
– National ID card mast.
– Certificate proving the applicant’s position recruitment .
– An employment application that completes all the data obtained by the applicant in the previous certificates.
– A copy of the certificate proving General position of the public service for females.
– Certificate confirming performance Military service Or the equivalent is a certificate of exemption for males.
Fish and an analogy issued by Ministry of Interior Affairs Addressed to the Ministry of Al-Azhar Al-Sharif with a recent date.
A mechanized birth certificate issued by the civil registry.
White background personal photos.
– Certificate of validity from Professional Academy for Teachers To practice the teaching profession in the Al-Azhar educational stage.