Waiting for the “Water bonus platform“, That is the procedure for submitting the application for access to the benefit, meanwhile the Ministry of Ecological Transition provides a green number for potential beneficiaries.
A summary of the water bonus
The water bonus, takes the form of a reimbursement of up to 1,000 euros, recognized for expenses incurred for:
- the supply and installation of ceramic sanitary vessels with maximum discharge volume equal to or less than 6 liters and related discharge systems, including connected plumbing and masonry works and the dismantling and disposal of pre-existing systems
- supply and installation of Taps and mixers for bathroom and kitchen, including devices for controlling the flow of water with a flow rate equal to or less than 6 liters per minute, and shower heads and shower columns with water flow rates equal to or less than 9 liters per minute, including any hydraulic works and connected masonry and the dismantling and decommissioning of pre-existing systems.
The free water bonus number
As anticipated, the Ministry has activated the free water bonus number 800.090.545. The number has been active since yesterday, December 1, 2021, and you can contact us to request any type of information useful for the purpose of the facilitation.
It is contactable from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 15.
Finally, remember that the following rules apply to the bonus:
- these must be expenses incurred by 31 December 2021
- the expense must be paid with a traceable instrument (not cash)
- the bonus can be requested only once and for only one property
- the maximum possible reimbursement is 1,000 euros
- for access, an application must be submitted through the “Water Bonus Platform” of the Ministry of Ecological Transition, which is awaited for activation
- the request must, among other things, attach the expense invoice or the commercial document.
You may also be interested in: