In mid-April started the trial between the former celebrity couple Johnny Depp (58) and Amber Heard (36) in the state of Virginia in the United States. The former has sued his ex-wife for defamation, in connection with a newspaper article for Washington Post.
Depp was the first to take the witness stand in the trial, and there he told, among other things, that he suspected Heard of having started an affair with actor colleague James Franco (44) when they were filming a movie together.
On Wednesday this week, it was Heard’s turn to explain himself in the court premises. During her second testimony, she told more about Depp’s accusations.
– He was so angry
It was in 2008 that Heard shot the movie “Pineapple Express” with Franco, and six years later they were reunited in connection with the filming of the crime drama “The Adderall Diaries”, writes a number of media, including The Independent and People.
At the time, Heard was engaged to Depp, and when she took the witness stand again on Thursday, she reminisced about several quarrels the former couple allegedly had about Franco, including on a private plane in 2014.
The 36-year-old also claimed that Depp came up with a “nightmare” of accusations against her, where he among other things claimed that she had had an affair with Franco, according to The Independent.
– He was mad at me for taking the job with James Franco. He hated, hated James Franco and accused me even then of having had a secret affair with him before, since we had filmed “Pineapple Express” together, she claimed.
She further claimed that the “Pirates of the Caribbean” actress exposed her to a “disgusting” and “violent” interrogation about a sex scene she had filmed with Franco.
– He was already upset and accused me in several quarrels that I had not told him about scenes I had done. If I was not direct about any kind of romantic scene and what to do, I was accused of withholding information and hiding it from him, she explained.
– So I did not want to argue, of course, and I did not want to argue, but in a way I had to walk around on eggshells and did not know how to tell him when I had such a scene, she continued.
– Started mocking me
Heard further followed up that when she described the scenes with Franco to Depp over the phone before the flight, he must have been very upset and shouted at her, according to People.
– It was almost as if I had told him that I had had an affair. He was so mad at me, she said.
After Depp’s reaction, she must have been nervous to see him shortly after when they were to fly to Boston. When the former arrived at the private plane, Heard must have immediately felt that something was wrong.
According to her, it all started with Depp asking her how the kissing and sex scene went – before he asked if Franco had used his tongue while kissing, and Heard claimed that he said very inappropriate things about her body.
– He said very disgusting things about my body, and asked how I liked it, how I reacted. And then he just started mocking me. “I know you liked it,” he said. Then he called me a pusher and a girl.
The incident must have happened in front of the security guard and the assistants on the plane. According to Heard, she was both embarrassed and scared as a result of the way he spoke to her in front of people, and slowly but surely tried to distance herself from the conversation so as not to make it worse. Then, according to Heard, he must have thrown objects at her, such as ice cubes and tools.