There is no doubt that the new phenomenon is Fall Guys. It is a Battle Royale without weapons or killing enemies. In less than a week, the work developed by Mediatonic exceeded two million downloads on PC and more content is coming.
Today, August 12, the download of a new game mode called Jump Showdown was enabled, where you must not only jump over the obstacles but also avoid the falling panels.
August 12 patch notes
- Jump Showdown enters the survival map rotation
- The probability of Royal Fumble has been lowered to give more variety to the final round
- Fixed a crash when launching the game with certain regional calendars
- Messages for matchmaking and server errors have been improved
- Fixed physics running erratically at high framerates at levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed the crown in Fall Mountain not being grippy in some situations
- Fixed some collisions that in Block Party would allow players to clear blocks
- Fixed groups sometimes crashing due to too many requests
- Fixed some special characters causing display errors in player names
- Fixed an issue preventing the Big Tease Trophy from jumping in some regions
- Fixed compatibility with some controllers on PC
Given the popularity of this game, fans have asked for new themed skins from other video games or even series. Fall Guys have even joked on social media about a possible collaboration with a popular fast food brand.
Through social networks, the community has started asking for different skins that they would like to see in the game. Even Dragon Ball Super lovers have shared the Majin Buu costume in Fall Guys version designed by BossLogic.