The new FritzBox 6660 Cable completes the wallet with cable routers and should provide especially for Gigabittempo cable connection and in the home network – so it becomes especially interesting for all customers, who can already use gigabit connections. According to AVM, the new model, like the current eyelet flower, the FritzBox 6591 cable, will offer more gigabit speeds thanks to the DOCSIS 3.1 bundle. It supports up to 600 Mbps in the 2.4 gigahertz frequency band and 2400 Mbps in the 5 gigahertz range, which promise high speed with 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (WLAN AX) modules in the network.
The new FritzBox 6660 Cable should come on the market in the second half of 2019
The highlights of the FritzBox 6660 cable
- 2×2 OFDM DOCSIS 3.1-channel bundling
- 32×8-DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding
- 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (WLAN AX) with up to 3 GBit / s – 2.4 GHz: 600 MBit / s (QAM1024) and 5 GHz: 2400 MBit / s (HE160)
- 1x 2.5 gigabit LAN port (IEEE 802.3bz standard, NBase-T)
- 4x ports 1 Gigabit LAN
- 1x USB 2.0 port
- DECT base for up to 6 phones and smart home applications
- 1 connection for analogue telephone or fax
- FritzOS: with parental control, media server, FritzNAS, WLAN guest access, MyFritz u.v.m.
- Market launch scheduled for the second half of 2019
With a total of four Gigabit LAN ports and a USB port, the new FritzBox is the ideal router for daily browsing and fast cable Internet streaming, hence AVM.
Price still unknown
AVM will present for the first time the new FritzBox model from 4 to 6 June 2019 at the ANGA COM fair in Cologne (hall 7, stand E10). A recommended retail price has not yet been specified. The exact date for the market launch has not yet been set.
2019-05-28T18: 52: 00 + 02: 002019-05-28T18: 52: 00 + 02: 00Nadine Juliana Dressler
. (tagToTranslate) Router (t) Avm (t) Fritzbox (t) AVM router (t) Hardware (t) Network and Internet