It is important to pay attention to health and get the best vitamins and minerals necessary for the body daily and the acids needed for health, including folic acid, a characteristic acid, which is a type of dissolved vitamin B, and has many wonderful benefits, especially for women and pregnant women, the most important foods and foods rich in folic acid, the most important benefits.
Benefits of folic acid
- Folic acid plays an important role in the regeneration and maintenance of digestive cells.
- Folic acid is an important acid for pregnant women and helps to keep the fetus from birth defects that can occur during pregnancy, especially in the first three months.
- Folic acid helps protect the central nervous system from deformities, especially during the training phase.
- Folic acid protects from exposure to heart disease, coronary heart disease and prevention of atherosclerosis and stroke protection.
- Prevention of exposure to pancreatic cancer and breast cancer in women.
Foods rich in folic acid
- Legumes are very important for human health, as they contain the best vitamins and minerals important for health and contain a high percentage of folic acid and legumes, lentils and most important beans.
- Legumes also contain fiber and antioxidants, as well as being a natural alternative to folic acid.
- Vegetable asparagus that has many health benefits, because it contains a lot of characteristic vitamins and minerals, and also antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacteria.
- The asparagus also contains folic acid and provides the daily folic acid requirement.
- It is important to eat the eggs every day and add them to your diet, as it helps provide folic acid to your body.
- Eggs also contain proteins, selenium, riboflavin and vitamin B12, which is one of the important vitamins for body functions in general.
- Although leafy vegetables contain fewer calories but are rich in many essential vitamins and minerals, including folic acid, the most important are spinach, canola and watercress vegetables.
- Leafy vegetables also help protect against cancer and contribute to the reduction of excess weight.
- Beetroot contains potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamin C, so it has a role in protecting against various diseases.
- It contains acids including folic acid, which helps protect against congenital malformations of the fetus, so pregnant women should be careful to eat beetroot or beetroot juice to provide it with folic acid.
- Everyone takes care of sour fruit like orange, tangerine, grapefruit and lemon without knowing the wonderful benefits that come from it: it contains vitamins and minerals that help to strengthen immunity and prevent diseases like cancer, breast, pancreas and stomach.
- In addition, the acidic fruits contain folic acid, which helps protect the nervous system and prevent heart disease, so be careful to eat the sour fruit as much as possible.