Tuesday 25 October 2022
Written by: Rowaida Ashraf
A video clip from a mobile repair shop in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh has begun to gain attention on social media, as the video shows that a customer and a shop owner narrowly escaped a mobile phone explosion.
The owner of the mobile phone came to the shop after a malfunction, and the technician began to fix it, but soon it suddenly caught fire like a bomb, according to what was reported by “dnaindia”.
A Twitter user named Bahaduhi shared the 13-second video, commenting, “A mobile phone exploded like a bomb while it was being repaired.”
Although no one was injured in the accident, the footage is worrying because a delay of a few seconds could have seriously injured the store owner.
With this incident in mind, you are advised to keep a safe distance from your mobile devices or at least any electronic devices while charging the batteries.
A mobile exploded like a bomb during repair in Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh pic.twitter.com/eBUCe9f4nL
— Bhadohi Wallah (@mithileshdhar) October 23, 2022