Skip to content
- Brabant supports research into air pollution: ‘Signals too alarming to wait’ BD.nl
- Concerns about air pollution in Brabant and Limburg: “What if there is a second wave and the death toll is higher again?” AD.nl.
- Schouten: research corona and air quality especially carefully … De Limburger
- Poor air quality in Brabant probably led to more corona deaths: “What if the second wave comes?” – wel.nl Welingelichte Kringen
- ‘Corona originated in China, right, not in a Brabant livestock farm’ AD.nl
- View full story via Google News