Perum Jasa Tirta I opens job vacancies for graduates of vocational high schools (SMK) and S1. There are two positions offered in the State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) in the field of water resources management, namely Civil Engineering Staff and Civil Works Supervisor.
“Perum Jasa Tirta I opens the opportunity for you, young professional talents with S1/D4 graduates to fill the positions of Civil Engineering Staff and SMK graduates for Civil Works Supervisor positions with placements in the North Sumatra Region,” reads the company’s official statement quoted by the company. detik.com, Tuesday (12/10/2021).
This job vacancy has been open since October 1, 2021 and will be closed on October 15, 2021 at 23.59 WIB. There are still a few more days to try it.
“Please pay attention! That all stages of the recruitment process are free of charge in any form and there is no cooperation with any party,” he said.
Here are the main requirements:
1. Indonesian citizen, preferably male, domiciled in the North Sumatra region;
2. Has no status as a State Civil Apparatus (ASN), a member of the Indonesian Army (TNI) or the Indonesian National Police (Polri);
3. Maximum age of 30 years as of December 31, 2021;
4. Minimum GPA (D4/S1) is 3.00 and the average SMK diploma is at least 7.00;
5. Thorough and careful in work, able to work with targets and have the ability in the field of administration and keep up with technological developments;
Interested in one of the job vacancies offered? Go directly to the recruit.jasatirta1.co.id page by logging in first, then registering on the selected application. Good luck!
Watch Videos”Job Seeker Doesn’t Want to Be Fooled? Pay attention to the characteristics of fake job vacancies“