Prof.Dr. Yong Poovorawan or “Doctor Yong” Head of the Center of Excellence in Clinical Virology Department of Pediatrics Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University Facebook Post Issues “COVID-19ExplainKovicAt present, it is easier to contact.
How long ago was the virusCOVID-19 has evolved to change the species make contact easier easily spread disease But the violence did not increase. We can see that the species has evolved over time. The more invasive species will take their place.
Decreased disease severity Caused by immunity from a vaccine or infection The whole human body recognizes this virus and when infected reduce symptoms Except those with fragile bodies.
Avoiding this virus The next will be more difficult. In particular, there is a relief and life returns to normal.
Practices that can be done now are:
1. Make your body strong. exercise regularly get enough sleep Eat wholesome and nutritious food. Take care of health, hygiene, cleanliness, eat hot food, use serving spoons, wash hands.
2. Build immunity against COVID-19 with at least 3 doses of vaccination and who received the last dose or has been infected for more than 6 months, is in a risk group, should receive a booster vaccine Or anyone who thinks it’s risky to get infected easily It deserves to be vaccinated for prevention. such as front line personnel
3. Avoid going to crowded places, large crowds. If you need to go, you have to act. strictly in self defense Healthy normal people do not need an ATK test, for example going to school.
4. When there is suspected respiratory disease Should receive diagnostic tests such as ATK check, receive appropriate care. and prevent the spread of infection to others
5. When infected or sick, care should be taken and treated appropriately. Keep samples for at least 5 days to prevent spreading to others. After that, even if going out into society, it should continue to prevent the disease for another 5 days.
6. Symptoms that remain after COVID-19 (Long COVID) will occur in the first few weeks and will mostly disappear. Most of the symptoms are related to feelings. without detecting pathology Therefore, there is no need to panic. as the news Most of the population is currently infected or sick, about 70 percent, and most of them can lead a normal life without any problems.
7. Life must move on in the present condition. COVID-19 should not be given become obstacles in life
CR Facebook Doctor Yong