KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. The price of a used Mitsubishi Xpander is now cheap. Summary of buying and selling sites hello, The lowest price for a used Mitsubishi Xpander is IDR 165 million as of July 2021.
The price of the new Mitsubishi Xpander when it was released reached Rp. 290 million for the highest type. Mitsubishi Xpander is a compact MPV variant that is combined with a touch of SUV design. Mitsubishi Xpander launched in Indonesia in 2017.
In terms of market and car segment, Mitsubishi Xpander has competitors such as the Nissan Livina to the Avanza Veloz. With the price of a used Mitsubishi Xpander getting cheaper, of course it can be an option for you.
But before buying a used car, start peeking at the specifications of this SUV.
Take a peek at the price of the early 2017 Mitsubishi Xpander used car along with the specifications:
1. Exterior side
The exterior appearance of the Mitsubishi Xpander is classified as a luxury MPV car. From the front it brings an attractive impression with a fairly large grille with a bandage list typical Mitsubishi thickness. In the grill there are colored lines chrome which extends horizontally.
On the front side of the Mitsubishi Xpander looks fierce with many curves and ornaments that bring attention to the look. Roughly speaking, this look also has a resemblance to the Mitsubishi Outlander and Strada Triton.
The exterior of the front of the Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with a separate light component. The turn signal is on the hood of the car while headlamp pinned at the bottom of the turn signal.
There are also extras foglamp at the bottom with additional ornaments intake shaped air trapezoid.
The exterior of the Mitsubishi Xpander has several dynamic curves. Look ground clearance which is quite high in the MPV class, which is 205 mm. For pinned tires select alloy two variants namely measuring 15 and 16 inches.
Rear exterior with rearlamp The shape of the letter L is quite firm. Also added rearspoiler on certain types, as well as the stern that pretty much adorns the back door.
2. Interior side
In the interior, the Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with 8 passenger seats. The cabin looks so roomy and spacious. Design dashboard looks luxurious, with a blend of color dominance biege and additional wood accents.
The color of the Mitsubishi Xpander cabin layout is dominated by black and beige. Especially for the seat upholstery has a beige color intact.
With ingredients hardplastic, part dashboard Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with AC controller and gate type quite luxurious. In the headunit embedded audio system with a touch screen that can play music CD / DVD, MP3, Radio, USB to Bluetooth connectivity.
Part multi instrumen display (MID) uses analog type with digital blend to add cabin information. On the steering wheel has been pinned Audio Steering Switch control with Voice Command.
With the body of the Mitsubishi Xpander which is quite long, there is no need to worry about luggage space. When the seat does not fold, the trunk is wide enough to accommodate several suitcases.
3. Engine performance
The Mitsubishi Xpander 2005 operating system is powered by a 4A91 1,500cc 4 cylinder MIVEC DOHC engine. This engine power can reach 104 horsepower and a maximum torque of 141 Nm.
The Mitsubishi Xpander transmission is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission and a 4-speed automatic. The front suspension part is pinned MacPherson Strut with Coil Spring and the back Torsion Beam.
4. Safety features
Mitsubishi Xpander has several safety features such as ABS, EBD, and BA braking systems. It’s also dual pinned SRS Airbag and seat-belt 3-Points will protect the driver and passengers from injury
There are also features that support driver comfort, namely: Active Stability Control dan Hill Start Assit. The Mitsubishi Xpander body is designed with Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) and Pedestrian Protection.
For security features, the Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with parking sensors and an immobilizer for extra car security. The Mitsubishi Xpander features each type has different features.
5. Type difference
Mitsubishi Xpander was released in 5 variants, namely the lowest type of type GLX, GLS, Exceed, Sport, and Ultimate.
- Mitsubishi Xpander tipe GLX. This type has shorter dimensions and ground clearence lower, because the tires used are 15 inches. This type of Mitsubishi Xpander grille is pinned in Black Gloss color to cover it spoiler bottom, not yet equipped foglamp, and select still cans. For this type, the air cooling is still without AC model Double Blower. This type is only equipped with manual transitions.
- Mitsubishi Xpander tipe GLS same as the GLX type with additional wear select alloy and have foglamp. Although it is still available on manual transmission only, the Mitsubishi Xpander GLS type already uses 2 DIN audio with Radio, CD, MP3, USB, and Aux-In features along with four speaker.
- Mitsubishi Xpander tipe Exceed dimensionally longer and taller with the addition of select alloy 16 inches with finishing black and polish. What distinguishes it from the Mitsubishi Xpander this type is that it is equipped with two transmission options, namely a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed automatic. This type of Mitsubishi Xpander is also equipped with AC Double Blower, as well as features Welcome Light and Coming Home Light.
- Mitsubishi Xpander tipe Sport this already uses the front grille with accents chrome up to part foglamp too. The Mitsubishi Xpander Exceed type is only available in a 4-speed automatic transmission. Another addition is that the MID is equipped with an LCD screen, leather-wrapped additions on the gear lever, and the dashboard added silver accents.
- Mitsubishi Xpander tipe Ultimate has a difference that is in one cover exterior mirrors are coated chrome. This type has used a touch screen monitor connected to a 6 speaker. This type of Mitsubishi Xpander is equipped with a model key Keyless, MID model LCD, Rear Camera, as well as Hill Start Assist and Brake Assist.
Through all the specifications above, this old Mitsubishi MPV variant can be your used car of choice. The price of a used Mitsubishi Xpander car can be taken home with a tag of only Rp. 165 million.
If you are looking for a used Mitsubishi Xpander, you should check in more detail for each feature. Make sure the Mitsubishi Xpander used car is in excellent condition.
Kontan.co.id collects several prices for used Mitsubishi Xpander cars on used car sites hello as of July 20, 2021. The sales area for the used Mitsubishi Xpander is in Jakarta and its surroundings.
The following is a list of prices for used Mitsubushi Xpander cars as of May 2021:
|Varian||Year||Specification||Used Car Prices|
|Exceed A/T||2017||1.500cc||IDR 165 million|
|Exceed M/T||2017||1.500cc||IDR 170 million|
|GLS M / T||2017||1.500cc||IDR 165 million|
|Sport A / T||2017||1.500cc||IDR 190 million|
|Ultimate A/T||2017||1.500cc||IDR 180 million|
|Exceed A/T||2018||1.500cc||IDR 180 million|
|Exceed M/T||2018||1.500cc||IDR 185 million|
|GLS M / T||2018||1.500cc||IDR 165 million|
|Sport A / T||2018||1.500cc||IDR 190 million|
|Ultimate A/T||2018||1.500cc||IDR 190 million|
|Exceed A/T||2019||1.500cc||IDR 190 million|
|Exceed M/T||2019||1.500cc||IDR 200 million|
|GLS M / T||2019||1.500cc||IDR 170 million|
|Sport A / T||2019||1.500cc||IDR 200 million|
|Ultimate A/T||2019||1.500cc||IDR 210 million|
*The price of the used Mitsubishi Xpander car is summarized from used car dealers in the Jakarta and surrounding areas
*The price of a used Mitsubishi Xpander depends on the condition of the vehicle.
*The price of a used Mitsubishi Xpander is subject to change at any time.