ILLUSTRATION. Check your NIK & name at bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id, BLT liquid salary subsidies this October
Source: Kompas.com | Editor: Adi Wikanto
KONTAN.CO.ID – Jakarta. Immediately check your population identification number (NIK), whether you receive direct cash assistance (BLT) for salary subsidies or Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU) from the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker) 2021. One way to check recipients of BLT salary subsidies or BSU Kemnaker is via the https link ://bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id/.
Salary subsidy BLT or BSU is government assistance in the form of salary/wages subsidies to protect, maintain and improve the economic capacity of workers/laborers in handling the impact of Covid-19. The Ministry of Manpower targets to be able to distribute salary subsidy BLT or BSU to workers in October 2021.
Distribution of salary subsidy assistance in 2021 to workers/labourers in the amount of IDR 500,000 per month for two months. Thus, workers can receive a salary subsidy BLT or BSU of Rp. 1 million in their respective accounts.
How to check the recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU
There are a number of ways to check the list of recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU. Checking the prospective recipients of this assistance can be done through BPJS Employment or the Ministry of Manpower.
Here’s how to check the recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU at bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id
- Access the bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id page, in the bottom start page there will be a BSU recipient check menu
- Enter the identification number (NIK), full name, date of birth, and verify that you are not a robot.
- After that, click the “Continue” button.
- Furthermore, a statement will appear whether or not the BPJS Employment verification and validation has passed as a prospective BSU recipient.
Here’s how to check the recipients of the BLT salary subsidy / BSU BPJSTKU application
- Install the BPJSTKU application on your cellphone and register via e-mail by affixing your KPJ number, NIK e-KTP, date of birth, and name.
- After successful, login, then select a digital card, click on the digital card, then a description of active or not active participation will appear at the bottom of the page
- In addition, the registered bank account number will also appear.
Here’s how to check the recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU on the Kemnaker.go.id page
- Access the bsu.kemnaker.go.id page and to access the distribution status you must have an account, so register if you don’t have an account
- After that, complete the account registration, activate it with the OTP code that will be sent to your mobile number
- Log into the account, then complete your biodata, such as profile photo, marital status to location type
- Check the notification, which will contain the status of the recipient of the wage subsidy, such as being registered as a prospective BSU recipient or unregistered, as well as indicating whether or not they are eligible, and even notifications regarding the distribution of funds to beneficiaries.
- If the funds have been channeled to the Himbara Bank account (Mandiri, BRI, BNI, and BTN), a notification will appear.
BSU liquidation method
For BSU recipients whose accounts do not include Himbara, they can still receive the assistance. According to information from the Ministry of Manpower’s official Instagram account, @kemnaker, it is possible to open a new account collectively.
BSU will be transferred directly to this opened account, including for Himbara Bank account holders but have problems when the bank is about to transfer, such as passive accounts, invalid accounts, closed accounts, or frozen accounts.
How to find out if a collective account has been opened is done by accessing the bsu.kemnaker.go.id page. After creating an account, you can enter the profile menu or visit profile.kemnaker.go.id.
On this page, you will get the status of the determination of candidates, recipients of assistance, and disbursement of assistance. In addition, new account information that is created collectively will appear.
After knowing the new account, you can contact the bank or HRD, to find out the schedule for the activation of the new account. BSU funds can be used after the account has been activated, no later than December 15, 2021. If after this time the new account has not been activated, the funds will return to the state treasury.
About Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU)
The government through the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker) continues to process the disbursement of wage subsidies or salary subsidies for workers/employees. The recipient data used by the Ministry of Manpower is based on records and has been verified by BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Regarding the recipient requirements written on the official BPJS Employment website, among others: Indonesian citizen (WNI) Category of wage recipient Active status position 30 June 2021 Wage at most Rp 3.5 million, if the UMP/UMK is more than Rp 3.5 million , using UMP/UMK Work in PPKM Level 3 and Level 4 areas according to the Instructions of the Minister of Home Affairs (Inmendagri) Number 22 of 2021 and Number 23 of 2021
After passing the verification from BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, the Ministry of Manpower will carry out administrative validation of the recipient data, completeness, conformity of format, and duplication of data. If it passes, the assistance will be channeled directly to recipients through Himbara Banks such as Bank Mandiri, Bank BRI, Bank BNI, and Bank BTN.
That’s how to check the recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU on the Kemnaker.go.id and bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id pages. Hopefully you are one of the recipients of the salary subsidy BLT / BSU.
This article has been published on Kompas.com with the title “How to Check Salary Subsidy Recipients, Go to bsu.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id“,
Author : Mela Arnani
Editor : Rizal Setyo Nugroho
DONATE, Get Free Vouchers!
As an expression of gratitude for your attention, there is a free voucher worth a donation that can be used for shopping at HAPPY STORE.