Humboldt Forum Foundation in the Berlin Palace
The Humboldt Forum Foundation in the Berlin Palace is a foundation under civil law with legal capacity and is based in Berlin. The foundation is the client and operator of the Humboldt Forum in the Berlin Palace and prepares the cultural and technical operations across the board.
All program activities of the Humboldt Forum in the Berlin Palace will be in full operation after the opening in three permanent venues, several flexible event rooms, two special exhibition and 15 temporary exhibition areas around 1000 events per year. The visitor service and ticketing division is responsible for the sale of tickets and the visitor service of the Humboldt Forum.
For the area of visitor service and ticketing we are looking for someone as soon as possible Clerk in ticket administration, education and placement (f / m / d).
In your position, you are responsible for setting up and maintaining all delivery formats in the ticketing tool and for further developing the ticket system.
- You prepare the planning of the mediation formats from the academy and the actors for setting up the admission ticket offer and set up mediation formats in the ticket system.
- You will support the ticketing management in optimizing processes with service providers for electronic payments (EC, credit cards, etc.) as well as with sales partners, the press, fundraising, house management, web shop, etc.
- You control and set up allotments for the web shop, press, sales partners and other groups of people and maintain the articles and prices in the checkout system.
- You check allotments for up-to-dateness and use, make adjustments if necessary and develop recommendations for sales campaigns.
- They track reservations for incoming payments and check them.
- They conduct training courses and answer all individual operational questions about the event program, functionalities and use of the ticket system and are the contact person for the latest requirements of departments and stakeholders.
- They ensure, check and analyze the functionalities of the ticket system and guarantee sufficient availability of work materials such as ticket blanks and seating plans on the phone and at the till.
- You brief the employees in the service center and cash desk of the contracted service provider and create ongoing reports.
- Completed commercial vocational training or recognized comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in ticketing, preferably in larger museums, theaters, opera or musicals or festivals
- Very good knowledge of the administration of ticketing databases in the field of events (go ~ omus, Eventim, Reservix, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and solution orientation
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- High perception and ability to think and act in a networked manner in a complex structure
- Very good language skills in German and English
The remuneration is based on the TVöD-Bund for pay group 9a. The position will be filled for an unlimited period.
Applications from people with a migrant background who meet the requirements of the job advertisement are expressly desired. Severely disabled people will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
Please send your detailed application with curriculum vitae, certificates and any references under the subject “187B / 2021 Processing ticket administration education and placement” by 02/14/2021 (inbox) in PDF format to:
Please summarize your documents in a file that you name with your first and last name. Due to the current situation, we recommend that you refrain from applying by post.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ms. Dode (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if a sufficiently stamped envelope is enclosed. Unfortunately, travel expenses incurred during the selection process cannot be reimbursed. Postal address: Humboldt Forum Foundation in the Berlin Palace, Personnel, Unter den Linden 3, 10117 Berlin.
Attention! Please send your applications directly to the facilitywho advertises the position, and Not to the German Museum Association. If no email address is given in the advertisement, online applications are not welcome. Many Thanks!
Application deadline: 02/14/2021