01/24/2020 | 5:22 p.m.
|Entry course:$ 90.4| Goal :$ 97.2| Stop:$ 87| Invalidation threshold:$ 97| Potential:7.52%|
|Locked in a trading range, the Columbia Sportswear Company title returns close to the lower bound of this distribution phase. The opening of bullish positions appears opportune.|
We can position the purchase ideally around $ 90.4 to target $ 97.2.
- The company has solid fundamentals. Over 70% of companies have a lower growth, profitability, debt and visibility mix.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation with a view to short-term investment.
- The company’s financial situation appears to be excellent, which gives it a significant investment capacity.
- The visibility linked to the activity of the group appears relatively good taking into account the reduced costs of the various analysts’ estimates.
- Generally, the company publishes above the consensus of analysts with generally positive surprise rates.
- Over the past year, analysts covering the file have sharply revised their earnings per share expectations higher.
- Analysts covering the file mainly recommend buying or overweighting the stock.
- The difference between the current prices and the average price target of the analysts who cover the file is relatively large and implies a consequent appreciation potential.
- The company pays little or no dividends and therefore presents a low or even zero return.
Warning :The information, graphics, figures, opinions or comments made available by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are intended for investors with the knowledge and experience necessary to understand and appreciate the information developed. This information is given for informational purposes and does not in any way represent an investment obligation or an offer or solicitation to acquire or sell financial products or services. They also do not constitute investment advice.
The investor is solely responsible for the use of the information provided, without recourse against SURPERFORMANCE SAS, which is not responsible in the event of an error, omission, inappropriate investment or unfavorable market development. operations carried out.
Next event on COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR COMPAN
Evolution of the Result Account
|Number of Analysts||13|
|Average course objective|
|Last Closing Course|
|Deviation / High Target||28.6%|
|Deviation / Average Goal||14.3%|
|Deviation / Low Target||1.43%|