The government has already announced the third phase – and the last one, according to the plan presented in July – of the gradual lifting of restrictions, regarding the Covid-19 pandemic. The new measures will take effect as of the next Friday, October 1st.
Get to know them:
- Opening of bars and clubs with a digital certificate;
- End of time limits;
- Restaurants with no maximum limit of people per group;
- End of digital certificate requirement for restaurants, hotels, local accommodation and gym group classes;
- End of capacity limits for commerce, weddings and baptisms, cultural shows;
- Presentation of digital certificate for travel by air or sea; visits to homes and hospitals; major cultural, sporting or corporate events; bars and clubs;
- Mandatory mask in public transport, homes, hospitals, theaters or events, supermarkets.