- DAX – WKN: 846900 – ISIN: DE0008469008 – Rate: 16,223.99 Pkt (XETRA)
Underlying value/ current price: DAX pre-exchange 16200 / Xetra closing price: 16224
current resistances: 16290 + 16332 + 16400 / + 16450
current supports: 16193/16163 + 16090/16068 / + 16012/15997/15982
DAX daily outlook, Tue, 23.5.23
DAX main variant (60%):
- The DAX showed “fatigue” in trend behavior at Friday’s high 16332, because the RSI clearly diverged.
The resulting DAX consolidation pattern since Friday’s high is generally harmless for DAX bulls/ DAX LONG investors, even if this clientele is somewhat concerned about the major target reached at 16290 (in an onset of a seasonally weaker environment, I reported on this, so ) should do.
- The DAX could trend sideways all day today and maintain yesterday’s range.
The index today is therefore largely between 16260/16290 and 16193/16163, extended between 16260/16290 and 16090/16062.
- The DAX chart picture is looking for further DAX highs at 16332+x soon, either starting from 16193/16163 or starting from 16090/16068 (condition: no crossing of 15982 or 15860).
- BULLISH: Above 16332, 16400 would be a target today, 16450 is not yet achievable.
- BEARISH: Below 15860 there would be sell signals and further near yearly highs will then not occur.
Good luck to Rocco
Meine Premium-Services ADT /ADA: Tägliches Trading von DAX, DOW, SPX & NDX, viele Chartupdates von 8-22 Uhr
BLUE ROUTE is favored, has the highest probability, approx. 60%
GREEN = best case history
ROT = worst case course
DAX hourly candlestick chart
DAX daily candle chart
Open your free account at ZERO now and receive a 3-month subscription to stock3 and a free share on top! You have the choice between stock3 Plus or stock3 Tech!* Hier gibt´s mehr Informationen zur Aktion
*Please note the conditions of participation.
#DAX #daily #outlook #hard #work #alltime #high #test #tired #day #consolidation..