Recently, the Financial Services Authority (OJK) has issued permits or registered marks for dozens of fintech lending services or online loans. With this permit from the OJK, it can be said that fintech lending services are included in the official pinjol.
Quoted from the official website ojk.go.id, it is stated that currently there are 116 fintech lending providers that have been registered and licensed at the OJK.
“There are 9 additional licensed fintech lending providers, bringing the number of licensed fintech lending providers to 77,” the OJK announcement said, quoted Tuesday (10/12/2021).
Here are 9 official loans that just got OJK permission
1. PT Tani Fund Madani Indonesia;
2. PT Lightweight Technology Indonesia;
3. PT Grha Dana Bersama;
4. PT Gradana Teknoruci Indonesia;
5. PT Inclusive Finance Group;
6. PT IKI Karunia Indonesia;
7. PT Bursa Acceleration Indonesia;
8. PT iGrow Resources Indonesia; and
9. PT Adiwisista Finansial Teknologi.
The complete list of legal loans can be clicked here
What needs to be noted is that there is also the cancellation of the fintech lending registration certificate for the following 5 loans:
1. PT Satrio Jaya Persada
2. PT Teknologi Indonesia Sentosa
3. PT PAM Financial Technology
4. PT Coco Digital Technology
5. PT Evian Teknologi Indonesia
The cancellation was given because the 5 pinjol were unable to continue operational activities. Finally, OJK urges the public to always use the services of fintech lending providers that have been registered/licensed from the OJK.
Keep in mind that OJK always urges the public to always use the services of fintech lending providers that have been registered/licensed from the OJK. Because only at this time there are rampant fake aliases.
Contact OJK Contact 157 via telephone number 157 or WhatApp service 081 157 157 157 to check the status of the license for offering financial services products received. Thus we can confirm whether it is official or not.