Today’s news Facebook page of the Department of Public Relations specify the message Currently, there are more than 5 million borrowers from the KU, with a total limit of more than 600 billion baht, but there are still more than 60 percent of debt default problems due to the impact of the Covid-19 situation, so the government has issued measures. help debtor Different types of GCSEs are as follows:
- those who have never defaulted on payment Reduce the interest rate to 0.01% per annum and increase the principal discount from 3% to 5%
Effective 1 May – 31 Dec. 21
who are temporarily unable to pay the debt Respite from the original minimum payment of 100 baht, reduced to only 10 baht per month.
Effective from Aug. 64 – Jun. 65
- The group that fails to pay debts reduce the penalty fee 100% on debt settlement closing the account and increase the penalty fee discount from 75% to 80% to reduce the penalty fee, effective May 1 – December 31, 21.
- receivables with normal status Reduce the penalty rate to 0.5% per annum, effective from 1 May – 31 Dec.
- litigation debtor To postpone the litigation and executing the case, effective July 5, 2020 – March 31, 64 (except for cases where the statute expires), including delaying the execution and auction of assets until December 31, 64.
- new debtor cancel the provision of reimbursement guarantors
Sticking to the Covid-19 situation keep up with the movement get the right knowledge delivered directly to you
Click now!! >>> Get to know covid <<< หรือ กด *301*35# โทรออก