Examples of questions on the discussion of planetary sequences in the solar system.
Bobo.id – Along with the development of science, we are getting to know more about outer space.
We can observe the planets-planets in the solar system us with more sophisticated and modern equipment.
Therefore, we can learn more to increase human insight.
As you know, our solar system consists of 8 planets and 1 sun.
Planet-planet These are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
We can observe the planet’s surface, temperature, revolution, rotation, and others.
To find out more about this material, friends can listen to sample questions and discuss material about planets in the solar system. Come on, look at the following.
1. Order the planets in the solar system from closest to farthest from the Sun!
– Mercury is at a distance of 57.91 million kilometers from the sun.
– Venus is at a distance of 108.2 million kilometers from the sun.
– The Earth has a distance of 149.6 million kilometers from the sun.
– Mars has a distance of 227.9 million kilometers from the sun.
– Jupiter has a distance of 778.5 million kilometers from the sun.
– Saturn is 1.434 billion kilometers from the sun.
– Uranus is 2.871 billion kilometers from the sun.
– Neptune is 4,495 billion kilometers from the sun.
2. Order the planets from smallest to largest!
– Mercury has a diameter of 4,879 kilometers
– Mars has a diameter of 6,779 kilometers
– Venus has a diameter of 12,104 kilometers
– The Earth has a diameter of 12,742 kilometers
– Neptune has a diameter of 49,244 kilometers
– Uranus has a diameter of 50,724 kilometers
– Saturn has a diameter of 116,464 kilometers
– Jupiter has a diameter of 139.822 kilometers
3. Sort the planets from hottest to coldest!
– Venus 471 degrees Celsius
– Mercury 430 degrees Celsius (day) and –180 degrees Celsius (night)
– Earth 16 degrees Celsius
– Mars –28 degrees Celsius
– Jupiter –108 degrees Celsius
– Saturn –138 degrees Celsius
– Uranus –195 degrees Celsius
– Neptune -201 degrees Celsius
4. Rank the planets from the fastest to the slowest!
– Jupiter rotates in 9 hours 55 minutes
– Saturn rotates for 10 hours 40 minutes
– Neptune rotates for 16 hours 7 minutes
– Uranus rotates for 17 hours 15 minutes
– Earth rotates for 24 hours
– Mercury rotates in 69 days
– Venus rotates 244 days 7 hours
– Mars rotates for 687 days
5. Order the planets that make revolutions from the fastest to the slowest!
– Mercury 88 days
– Venus 224 days
– Earth 1 year
– Mars 687 days
– Jupiter 11.86 years
– Saturn 29.4 years
– Uranus is 83.7 years old
– Neptune is 165 years old
That’s an example and discussion of material about the planets in the solar system. This answer can be a guide for parents in accompanying their children while studying at home.
Watch this video, come on!
Come on, visit adjar.id and read lesson articles to support learning activities and increase your knowledge. The smarter you learn with adjar.id, the world of Indonesian children’s education.