With the beginning of the year, heads of families and single mothers from all over Brazil want to know if they will receive the payment do aid Permanent for Single Mother in this month of January.
It is important that the Single Mother Assistance is a Bill (PL 2.099/20), which is in the Federal Senate.
The project was conceived by former deputy Assis Carvalho (PI) and was reported by deputy Erika Kokay (PT-DF).
In the text the benefit payment is estimated at R$ 1.200.
Like other social benefits, the Single Mother Assistance would be paid by Federal Savings Bank.
check out Latest news over the Permanent Assistance from R$ 1.200 e:
WILL SINGLE MOTHER AID BE RELEASED IN JANUARY?
SEE HERE New Calendar and if you RECEIVE Bolsa Família 2023 IN EARLY in January
As mentioned above, the Permanent Assistance for a Single Mother will still pass by debates e polls no Senate e Chamber of Deputiesas explained.
It is very difficult, therefore, that the single mother support will be I pay still in January.
SINGLE MOTHER AID REGISTRATION
Because it is not regulated so far, it is not possible to register on the Single Mother Support.
Consequently, it is necessary to wait for the Ministry of Citizenshipwhich must provide new information to register in the Single Mother Assistance.
CAN THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF BOLSA FAMÍLIA 2023 BE UP TO R$900? SEE HOW MUCH YOU RECEIVE HERE
receive the Single Mother Support:
- Women aged at least 18 years;
- Not having a job with a work permit;
FIND OUT HERE if the Single Mother Aid has been APPROVED
- who do not have a partner or spouse;
- Be enrolled in the Cadastro Único – CadÚnico;
- Not to participate in any federal income transfer program.
SEE HERE if the 14th of the INSS was APPROVED
- Have monthly income of up to 1/2 (half) minimum wage per person or family total of three minimum wages;
CONSULT HERE if you will receive RELEASED Single Mother Allowance
- Have at least one child under the age of eighteen under your responsibility;
- Not be a beneficiary of social security or assistance programs of the National Institute of Social Security (INSS);
- Not receiving unemployment insurance;
LOAN AID BRAZIL: GOVERNMENT PROMISES TO RENEGOTIATE DEBT; LOOK HERE
RULES FOR RECEIVING SINGLE MOTHER AID