Despite several absences and last minute changes due to coronavirus positives, Flamengo He went out onto the playing field of the Monumental Isidro Romero with the aim of showing why he is the current champion.
The ‘Mengao’ started having the ball and every time the goal defended by Burrai was disturbing with great danger, who had to push himself to the maximum. However, Pedro managed to put the first at six minutes.
Flamengo He did not give in his advance and wanted to increase his advantage on the scoreboard. De Arrascaeta took a powerful shot in the small area to re-unleash the euphoria on the visiting bench.
In this way, those from Torrent went to rest with a good advantage, but only at the beginning of the complement, Barcelona discounted.
Leandro Martínez defeated the goal César and Barcelona dreamed of tying it. The ‘Canario’ had unbeatable chances, although his forwards were not fine and in the end it was the victory of the Flamengo.
With this victory, the visit reached nine units and was one step away from qualifying for the round of 16. The next date will receive Independiente del Valle hoping to get revenge for the hard win on the LDU field in Quito.
90 ‘+ 6 End of the game!
90 ‘+ 6 There is a free kick for Barcelona SC. Before, a ‘Fla’ player complained of an alleged assault.
90 ‘+ 4 Preciado loses the tie at the end of the game.
90 ‘+ 3 Defend Flamengo away from his goal.
90 ‘+ 1 The Flamengo goalkeeper is cramped.
90 ‘We are going to play for five more minutes.
89 & # 39; Head butt that seems to be deflected in Arao’s hand, but the referee says nothing and then goalkeeper César keeps the ball.
87 & # 39; There is a lack for the local that hastens the collection.
86 & # 39; Flamengo near the third. Leave spaces behind Barcelona SC.
84 & # 39; Chalaca de Colmán’s shot that goes off track.
84 ‘The ball goes to the corner kick.
83 & # 39; There is a dangerous free kick for the local.
80 ‘He goes with all of Barcelona SC.
78 & # 39; The game gets stuck in the end.
75 ‘Substitution, Flamengo. Ramon replaces Thuler.
74 & # 39; Yellow for Lincoln on the visit.
73 ‘Substitution, Flamengo. Lincoln replaces Pedro because of an injury.
72 ‘Piñatares and Orejuela came out at the premises. Quintero and Oyola entered.
71 ‘Attempt blocked. Leandro Martínez (Barcelona de Guayaquil) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Damián Díaz.
69 ‘Attempt stopped brushing the left square. Byron Castillo (Barcelona de Guayaquil) right footed shot from the right side of the box. Assisted by Leandro Martínez.
66 & # 39; Álvez finished from long distance. The visit was saved.
63 ‘Center of De Arrascaeta and nobody gets to connect. The ‘Fla’ had it.
61 & # 39; Incredible what Colmán just lost, who had everything to put parity.
59 & # 39; Great closing of Castillo when it seemed that Flamengo’s third came.
59 & # 39; Great closing of Castillo when it seemed that Flamengo’s third came.
57 & # 39; Yellow for Piñatares at the premises.
56 ‘UFFFF! Álvez had it at Barcelona. Parity is almost here.
52 & # 39; Aimar and Arroyo came out. Marques and Álvez entered Barcelona.
51 & # 39; Once again the Barcelona goalkeeper gets all the applause.
50 & # 39; Flamengo had it. Pedro was close to scoring, but goalkeeper Burrai was phenomenal.
48 & # 39; GOOOOOOOOOL OF BARCELONA! Good qualification of Colmán and Martínez scores the discount on the scoreboard.
45 ‘The complementary part started.
– 45 ‘+ 2 End of the first half.
– 45 ‘+ 1 Attempt missed by Cristian Colmán (Barcelona de Guayaquil) with a right footed shot from the center of the box that goes too high. Assisted by Byron Castillo.
– 45 ‘Let’s play one more minute.
– 45 ‘William Riveros (Barcelona de Guayaquil) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
– 41 ‘Goal annulled at Flamengo due to an advanced position.
– 40 & # 39; Castillo tried, but César keeps the ball.
– 39 ‘There is a player felt at Flamengo, but he has already resumed the game.
– 38 ‘Arroyo finished off to place. The local discount is almost here.
– 35 ‘We continue 2-0 in favor of the visit to Ecuador.
– 31 ‘Yellow for Orejuela at the premises. Free kick at the start for ‘Mengao’.
– 26 & # 39; GOOOOOOOOOOL OF FLAMENGO! Great pass from Ribeiro and De Arrascaeta puts the second for the visit.
– 25 ‘The Flamengo team arrives a lot on the bands.
– 19 ‘Now there is a set piece for Barcelona SC.
– 18 ‘Dangerous free kick for the visit.
– 17 & # 39; Ribeiro finishes from long distance and again the goal of Barcelona avoids the fall of his fence.
– 17 ‘Shot by De Arrascaeta and the goalkeeper Burrai covers.
– 14 ‘Flamengo makes a mistake in the pass and leaves with the whole venue.
– 12 ‘Many inaccuracies in the background of Barcelona. Flamengo hurts him against.
– 10 ‘Corner kick for Barcelona. We will see.
– 6 & # 39; GOOOOOOOOOL OF FLAMENGO! Great backlash from the visit and Pedro put it 1-0 on the scoreboard.
– 3 ‘For now Barcelona attacks. The current champion of the Libertadores expects a counterattack.
– 2 ‘It is worth mentioning that the visit has several casualties after positives for coronavirus.
– 1 ‘The game started in Ecuador.
– The match between Barcelona SC and Flamengo starts at 5:15 pm Quito, Ecuador time.
– Barcelona SC, through its social networks, confirmed that the Banco Pichincha stadium was never disabled by any body. They also clarify that they received the endorsement of the Municipality of Guayaquil, the Ministry of Health, the National Service for Risk and Emergency Management, Conmebol and the Ecuadorian Football Federation (FEF) to play the game with all the health protocols to avoid COVID-19 infections in the participants of this Copa Libertadores match.
– Attention! Confirmed Flamengo formation: César, Thuler, Rodrigo Caio, Léo Pereira, René, Thiago Maia, Willian Arao, Gerson, Everton Ribeiro, Giorgio de Arrascaeta and Pedro.
– Substitutes: Gabriel Batista, Hugo, Joao Lucas, Natan, Ramón, Joao Gomes, Lincoln, Guilherme and Rodrigo Muniz.
– Attention! Confirmed formation of Barcelona SC: Burrai, Castillo, Aimar, Riveros, Vallecilla, Orejuela, Piñatarez, Martínez, Arroyo, Colman and Díaz.
— BARCELONA S.C. (@BarcelonaSC) September 22, 2020
– Confirmed! The match between Barcelona SC and Flamengo takes place today.
– The Emergency Operations Center (COE) confirms that the Barcelona stadium in Guayaquil is not disabled and that the pronouncement of the health authorities is awaited to know if today’s game will be played against Flamengo by the Libertadores.
– However, the teams reached an agreement so that the duel is played despite the risk of contagion. They also received the approval of the Minister of Health, Juan Carlos Zevallos, who guaranteed health security for the players: “There is no health reason for the football match not to take place this afternoon,” he said.
– The Guayaquil mayor’s office had disabled the stadium where Barcelona SC-Flamengo was to be played due to the alleged case of nine players infected with COVID-19 in the Brazilian team.
– So Domènec Torrent Font presents the next list of players in Flamengo: Diego Alves, Gustavo Henrique, Rodrigo Caio, Léo Pereira, Willian Arão, Renê, Everton Ribeiro, Gerson, Gabriel Barbosa, Diego, Vitinho, César, Arrascaeta, Filipe Luís, Thiago Maia, Michael, Pedro, Gabriel Batista, Pedro Rocha, Hugo, Matheus Thuler, Bruno Henrique, Lincoln, João Lucas, Natan, Noga, Guilherme, Matheuzinho, João Gomes, Ramon, Lázaro, João Fernando, Rodrigo Muniz and Isla.
– Let’s review the call of the coach Fabián Bustos: Burrai, Mendoza, Aimar, Riveros, Bedoya, Vallecilla, Castillo, Rivera, Marques, Oyola, Orejuela, Piñatares, Quintero, Cetre, Molina, Montaña, Arroyo, Díaz, Preciado, Colmán and Álvez .
– Welcome to coverage of the match between Barcelona SC and Flamengo!
Confirmed lineups: Barcelona SC vs. Flamengo
Flamengo: César, Thuler, Rodrigo Caio, Léo Pereira, René, Thiago Maia, Willian Arao, Gerson, Everton Ribeiro, Giorgio de Arrascaeta y Pedro.
Barcelona SC vs. Flamengo: minute by minute
Barcelona SC against Flamengo
The news of the week was the massive contagion of players from the Flamengo which will send up to four reservists to Ecuador. The Brazilian press affirms that the infected would be the Chilean side Mauricio Isla, Filipe Luis and Bruno Henrique, who are regular headlines of the Flamengo, as well as the youth Michael and Matheuzinho.
Barcelona vs. Flamengo: times to see Copa Libertadores
- 6:15 pm Santiago, Chile time.
- 5:15 pm Lima, Peru time.
- 5:15 pm CDMX, Mexico time.
- 5:15 pm Quito, Ecuador time.
- 6:15 pm Los Angeles time, United States.
- 5:15 pm Texas, United States time.
- 5:15 pm Miami, United States time.
- 5:15 pm Bogotá, Colombia time
- 6:15 pm Buenos Aires, Argentina time.
- 6:15 pm Montevideo, Uruguay time.
- 6:15 pm Asunción, Paraguay time.
- 7:15 pm Brasilia, Brazil time.
- 6:15 pm Caracas, Venezuela time.
Domènec Torrent he does not have a confirmed eleven for the duel against Barcelona. The Brazilian team comes from a shameful win against Independiente del Valle in Colombia.
For its part, Barcelona, of local, fell before Junior from Barranquilla on the last date. He has zero points and if he wants to at least reach a place in the Copa Sudamericana, he has to score against the Brazilians.
Bustos plans to line up the offense: Bolaños, Adonis Preciado and Colmán.
|MATCH||Barcelona SC vs. Flamengo|
|DATE||Tuesday 22 September|
|STADIUM||Isidro Romero Stadium, Ecuador|
|SCHEDULE||17:15 hours from Quito|
Barcelona SC vs Flamengo: probable alignments
Barcelona SC: Burrai; Castillo, Rivera, Arroyo, Gabriel Marques, Riveros, Orejuela, Bolaños, Adonis Preciado, Colmán
Flamengo: Caesar; Filipe Luis, Isla, Rodrigo Caio, Pereira, Diego, Everton Riveiro, Arao, De Arrascaeta, Gerson, Gabriel Barbosa
Coach: Domènec Torrent
Estadio Monumental Banco Pichincha Stadium
ESPN channels in ECUADOR to see Barcelona SC vs. Flamengo
|TV CHANNELS||ESPN||ESPN 2||ESPN 3|
|Cable TV Group||200/730||202/734||204/736|
Follow all the sports information in Libero.pe.