You still have time! The study miHoYo he has Genshin Impact codes released for today, Sunday January 16. If you are a fan of the video game on your console PlayStation, Xbox, mobile phone (iPhone or Android) or PC, we inform you that you can now get the amazing rewards inside of the videogame, as free protogems, with this guide.
As it happens every day, players have the chance to access various free rewards through Genshin Impact codes, which are released by the studio that created the video game.
Through these, users can receive within the title prizes such as weapon upgrades, level increases, characters, blackberries and free protogems. However, these rewards are available for a limited time.
Genshin Impact codes for January 16
How to redeem Genshin Impact daily codes?
Redeem codes Genshin Impact on January 16 is a simple process. However, you need to meet the requirement of have reached adventure rank 10. In case you still cannot reach that level, you must continue gaining experience within this video game. If you meet that condition, follow these steps:
- Go to the official page of Genshin Impact (you can access from this link)
- Sign in to your account miHoyo
- Write the codes one by one in the third blank box
- Click on the redeem button
- Open Genshin Impact on your favorite device and go to the paimon’s menu
- You will see a message with your rewards in the mail section.
Genshin Impact: Know all the challenges and rewards of the Fleeting Iridescence event
Genshin Impact The year 2022 will kick off with a host of new events, most notably Fleeting Iridescence, which will allow players to earn a variety of cosmetic items, upgrade materials, Protogems, Blackberries, Hero Ingenuity, and more.
This special activity will take place from January 25 to February 12 on all platforms where the video game is available: PlayStation, Windows computers, iOS and Android.
Genshin Impact: How to Play and Earn the Hunters and Rebels Event Rewards
The activity will take place from this Thursday, January 13 at 10:00 a.m. until Monday, January 17 at 03:59 a.m. (server time) on all platforms on which the video game is available: PlayStation, Windows computers, iOS and Android.
How to participate in the Hunters and Rebels event?
The requirement to be part of this new dynamic of Genshin Impact is having reached Adventure Rank 20 or higher. Before starting to play, it will be necessary to unlock all the Statues of The Seven in the event area.
If you haven’t, you will only start the game on maps where statues are unlocked. You will be able to see these locations in the preview of the contested area. In order to access the Inazuma area, you will need to have completed the quest “Ritou’s Escape Plan”.
What is the Hunters and Rebels event?
- Find Gygax and create your own team or trigger random matches in multiplayer.
- Play as a rebel or a hunter in the contested zone and use your skills wisely to achieve victory.
- Earn Rebellion Coins to redeem different rewards, such as Protogems, Blackberry Coins, Hero’s Ingenuity, and Mystic Refinement Ore.