OPPO Thailand prepares to launch the latest budget mobile phone. OPPO A16 It is unique in terms of its unique design with two shades inspired by nature. Comes with a 6.52-inch display screen with AI technology that automatically adjusts the screen light By adding more entertainment with speakers, Dirac 2.0 technology, including two authentication systems: Fingerprint sensor and face unlock system with AI software as well for accuracy. and quick unlock The selfie front camera has a resolution of 8 million pixels with AI Beauty 2.0 features to help adjust the face to be naturally beautiful. and more realistic in photography More details are as follows.
Preliminary specification of OPPO A16
- Operating system: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Body size: 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 millimeters
- Weight : 190 grams
- Display screen: 6.52-inch LCD, resolution 1600×720 pixels, pixel density 269ppi, maximum brightness 480 nits.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU : IMG GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 32GB
- MicroSD Card : up to 256GB
- rear camera 3 lenses
– Main lens, 13 megapixel resolution, 80-degree field of view, aperture f / 2.2, autofocus, consisting of a set of 5 lenses
– Mono lens, 2 megapixel resolution, 88.8 degree viewing angle, f / 2.4 aperture, consists of a set of 3 lenses.
– Macro lens, 2 megapixel resolution, 88.8 degree viewing angle, f / 2.4 aperture, consists of a set of 3 lenses.
- front camera
– Main lens, 8 megapixel resolution, f / 2.0 aperture, consists of a set of 5 lenses
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, Glonass, USB OTG
- Security system: finger scan, face scan
- Battery: 5000mAh
For this budget-friendly mobile phone, there are 2 colors to choose from: White, Space Silver and Black Crystal Black, which will be released in Thailand soon. Wait to follow along.