Gold prices stabilized on Monday, March 4, 2019 in Egypt, the first week of trading on the market after the weekend.
The price of gold on Monday (4 March) for the 21 caliber was about 636 pounds per gram, with the price of an ounce of gold at $ 1293 an ounce.
The prices of gold today in Egypt are as follows:
– The price of the 21 caliber of gold today registered 636 pounds per gram
– The price of gold 24 gauge record today 727 pounds per gram
– The price of gold 18 gauge record today 545 pounds per gram
– The gold pound weighs 8 grams and 5096 pounds per gram
– Once of Gold "World Price": $ 1293.
The "seventh day" service for readers and follow-up updates periodically and immediately to win the prices of all the different prices in the gold market in Egypt.
Gold prices in Egypt are subject to supply and demand as well as to changes with the increase or decrease of the global market, as well as directly related to dollar prices on the market parallel to the dollar and the market banking.
Gold prices in Egypt may witness some slight variation in the price of the different calibrations in the different governorates of Egypt. This difference in the price of gold can be 50 piasters or 1 pound.