The publisher Focus Home Interactive and the fantasy studio Spiders GreedFall have answered some important questions about the upcoming game.
One of the main changes was the creators' refusal to use the Denuvo DRM protection system. The developers did not explain the reason for their decision. See the rest of the game information below:
- In GreedFall there will only be English voice acting, but the interface and subtitles do it for eight other languages, including Russian.
- The game does not have a completely open world.
- The passage of the GreedFall will require 40 to 50 hours.
- The PS4 Pro and Xbox One X versions of the game will support HDR and 4K resolution.
- The game will have neither add-ons, nor DLC of the plot, nor modifications.
Remember that the fantasy RPG GreedFall immerses the player in a well-developed and vast world with a ton of puzzles and ancient magic. In GreedFall, the social interaction of the main character with his partners is important. Players will need to establish relationships, build friendships and love relationships with local factions and select different allies for different types of missions. The choice of teammates is also important in a certain style of play and the NPCs themselves are not suitable for stealthy lovers, fans of aggressive games or fans of tactics.
The fantasy role-playing game GreedFall will be released on September 10, 2019 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.