Registration for 2023 Civil Servant Candidates (CPNS) is planned to open in June. This was conveyed by the Deputy for Human Resources (HR) for Apparatus of the Ministry of Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform (PANRB), Alex Denni quoted from detikFinanceTuesday (16/5/2023).
Many have asked, can high school or vocational graduates register for the 2023 National Civil Service Candidates? Based on the CPNS requirements in 2022, CPNS registration is open to the general public, starting from high school, vocational, to undergraduate graduates. The minimum age for CPNS applicants is 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
Based on the SE of the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Number B/521/M.SM.01.00/2023 concerning Procurement of State Civil Apparatuses in 2023, the proposed 2023 ASN needs will be adjusted to the availability of the APBN/APBD budget which has the principle of zero growth.
2023 CPNS Registration Requirements
1. Indonesian citizens
2. Minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 years when registering
3. Never been sentenced to prison (which already has permanent legal force for committing a criminal act with imprisonment of 2 years or more)
4. Never dishonorably quit as civil servants, military, members of the police or private employees
5. Not being an administrator or member of a political party
6. Have educational qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the position
7. Healthy physically and spiritually
8. Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia
CPNS 2023 Requirements File
– Photocopy of the last diploma
– Photocopy/scan of electronic KTP
– Photocopy of birth certificate
– Photocopy of certificate
– Pass formal photo
– CV or curriculum vitae
– Statement of placement anywhere
Procedure for 2023 CPNS Registration
1. Create an SSCASN account at https://sscasn.bkn.go.id
2. Complete information starting from NIK, KK number, cellphone number, and active email
3. When finished creating an account, log in again
4. Complete your personal data and upload a selfie
5. Choose the type of CPNS selection
6. Choose the formation of graduates or the level of education that is opened
7. Upload the required documents according to the size and format
8. Print the card and check the resume then end the registration
9. Registration is complete
For further information about the opening of the upcoming CPNS registration, you can go to sscasn.bkn.go.id. Good luck detikers!
Watch Video “ASN Prohibited from Accepting Parcels & Homecoming Using Official Cars!“
#High #School #Vocational #High #School #Graduates #Register #CPNS #Check #Terms