How to change Pikachu and Eevee hairstyles in Pokemon Come on
There are a few ways you can customize your Pokemon partners by exchanging their clothes and changing their hair styles. Here how to change the hairstyles of Pikachu and Eevee in Pokemon Come on.
Having a good sense of style is a way to make your adventure even more memorable. While Pokémon Let & # 39; s Go lacks some of the customization features of previous games, it adds the option to let you choose Pikachu or Eevee's hairstyle.
If you want to give your partner a little glow in Pokemon Come on, just press X to bring up the menu and look for the big game icon in the middle of the screen. Once pressed, you should open a new screen that lets you play with your Pikachu or Eevee.
How to change hairstyles
To change their hairstyles in Pokemon Let & # 39; s Go, use two fingers to stroke the head. You will get different accents depending on how you stroke them:
- For some pointy hair, simply pat your Pikachu or Eevee with a movement up and down.
- Meanwhile, rolling clockwise on their head will give you a swollen hairstyle instead.
- For a nice cowlick, shake your fingers in the other direction.
- You can get nice side bangs swept your fingers to the right and left.
The next set of hairstyles you can get in Pokemon Let's Go are a little tricky to carry away as you have to use all five fingers when preparing your Pikachu or Eevee. One piece of advice we recommend is to use only two of your fingers to shape the hair while placing the other three at any point on the screen.
- If you prefer straight fringe, move your fingers up and down to get a clean and fresh look.
- Those looking for a wilder look can get an adorable mohawk by swiping the screen diagonally to the right.
- To get this hairstyle, simply shake your fingers.
Finally, you can also get an afro in Pokemon Let's Go using all eight fingers to ruffle your partner's hair.
- Using your left hand to rotate clockwise, while your right hand should turn in the other direction.
- Make a tousling movement until you have the Afro-Afro on your Pikachu or Eevee's head.
How to remove hairstyles
If you prefer the natural look of Pokemon Let & # 39; s Go, you can simply slide your Pikachu or Eevee's hair by scrolling left and right. Continue to do so until you get their normal appearance.
This is practically all you need to know how to change Pikachu or Eevee hairstyles in Pokemon Let's go. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to take a look at our nifty wiki. We have other guides such as how to evolve Pikachu, how to get the Alolan shapes, how to get shiny mons and much more.