Mexico City / 05/17/2020 17:22:47
This Monday, May 18, vehicles with yellow fattening, plate termination 5 and 6, hologram 00, 0, 1 and 2 must stop, according to the Hoy No Circula program extraordinary, which applies to Mexico City and the State of Mexico.
The restriction is applied in the 16 mayors and municipalities of the State of Mexico, from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. In case of not respecting it, you can be creditor of a fine of up to 2,000 pesos, according to the capital government.
Vehicles exempt from these restrictions are motorcycles, taxis, cargo transportation, as well as people with disabilities and cars driven by medical personnel.
If you are a medical personnel or health worker, you must process a provisional card to avoid problems. Here we tell you what you must do to obtain it and where you have to stick it so that you circulate without problems.
In the case of the State of Mexico, the program was modified and for the first time the Toluca Valley is included. These are the municipalities with this temporary measure.
Calendar May 19 to 23:
- On Tuesday, May 19, vehicles with pink gumming, plate termination 7 and 8, pink, in addition to 00, 0, 1 and 2, do not circulate.
- On Wednesday, May 20, the vehicles with red gumming, plate termination 3 and 4, in addition to the hologram 00, 0, 1 and 2 stop.
- On Thursday, May 21, the restriction is for those with a green hologram, plates with termination 1 and 2, in addition to the hologram 00, 0, 1 and 2.
- On Friday, May 22, the Hoy No Circula is for the blue gum, ending with plate 9 and 0, holograms 00, 0, 1 and 2.
- Hoy No Circula for Saturday May 23 is for holograms 1 ending 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8, while those for hologram 2 are all, according to the CDMX App. Remember that the program Hoy No Circula does not apply on Sunday.
The Ministry of the Environment (Sedema) extended the period of vehicle verification until JuneTherefore, later on, the verificentros calendar will be announced when activities resume.