In Elektrostal a family of four died of mushroom poisoning

MOSCOW, 11 November – RIA news. In Elektrostal, a family of four died, according to preliminary data, from food poisoning, according to the Inquiry Committee.

Ambulance car. Archive photo
In Simferopol, six people were hospitalized after mushroom poisoning

The bodies of parents and two children, born in 2009 and 2016, were found in one of the apartments in the 5th house of Victory Street.

Initially it was assumed that the death of people was of a criminal nature, even the version of gas poisoning was considered.

The employees of the gas service measured the concentration of impurities in the gas in the apartment and did not detect a gas leak.

Investigators work on the scene, including criminologists from the IC headquarters in the Moscow region.

The specialists seized products that family members had eaten the day before.

Ambulances in Tehran. Archive photo
11 people died from fungal poisoning in Iran

Because one of the versions of the accident is considered mushroom poisoning.

A local resident said the neighbors helped the family with food, reports the TV channel "360".

"But there was nothing to feed on with expired products or take them out of the garbage," he said, adding that recently the head of the deceased family went to pick mushrooms.

An eight-year-old girl who lives in a college is survived by family members. It was she who raised the alarm when she could not get into the apartment.

.

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.