In the ZAD of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, the enigma of the land assignment – en.live-feeds.com

0
12

Long-term leases for agricultural activities should be signed in the spring.

By Yan Gauchard Published today at 11h07, updated at 11h07

Time to Reading 3 min.

Subscriber's article

On the ZAD of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, on January 15th.
On the ZAD of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, on January 15th. Jérôme Blin for "The World"

A year after the abandonment of the airport project in Notre-Dame-des-Landes, peace was signed between the Loire-Atlantique department, whose president (PS), Philippe Grosvalet, was a staunch supporter of the project. airport – and the state. A memorandum of understanding on the return to the community of most of the arable land of ZAD, or 895 hectares on the 1,425 of the site, a surface comprising fifteen buildings, was signed on December 18, 2018.

According to the prefecture count, 700 hectares are already exploited, through temporary employment agreements (COP), by 27 "historical" farmers who had been expropriated at the end of the project's public utility declaration. airport in 2008.

About 140 hectares are also available for 15 project owners who have invested the premises during the fight against concretion of the grove. There are 70 hectares in which people work without benefiting from the COP "Due to land use conflicts with farmers in the area". Mr. Grosvalet wants to be sure of the result of these files: "We are in a logic of pacification" He said. The prefect Claude d & # 39; Harcourt pointed out at the end of December 2018 that 90% of the cases were "Resolved" and that the remaining 10% should be compromised, for example in the form of land exchange.

Circulation restored

The repurchase of the plots from the department, with a check for € 950,000 for the state, it will come into force on March 29th. Leasing, sustainability guarantees of the activities, should be signed "Within the next two weeks", advance M. of Harcourt. People on "historical lands" will automatically benefit from these leases. The inhabitants of ZAD will be entitled to the same treatment "As soon as they have completed all the formalities necessary for their installation, specifies Matthieu Benezech, responsible for the airport mission to the prefect. For many of them, rental contracts could be signed simultaneously with historic farmers. Others may need a deadline until the second half of the year. "

Jean-Paul Naud, mayor of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, on January 15th.
Jean-Paul Naud, mayor of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, on January 15th. Jérôme Blin for "The World"

On the ground, the area is pacified. Traffic is restored on the roads, "Public services serve the area, and the children of the ZAD are educated on the municipality"notes Jean-Paul Naud, mayor of Notre-Dame-des-Landes, who was also opposed to the airport project.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.