Of the 556 boats entered for the race, 343 completed the 53rd Blue Ribbon Raiffeisen Grand Prix, which was RSM was led by Róbert Vándor won, MTI reported.
According to the information of the organizers on Saturday, 60 percent of the participants completed the distance of 155 kilometers as the crow flies between Balatonfüred, Balatonkenese, Siófok, Keszthely and Balatonfüred during the 48-hour level.
At 8:32 a.m. on the last Saturday in the deadline, Peter Reider was governed by Gentle, who was traditionally greeted at the finish by the crew of the winning boat.
The race, which started in a weak wind, brought the big fight of Fifty-Fifty led by the defending champion Róbert Vándor and the time-record holder Márton Józsa on Thursday, from which the RSM finally came out victorious. Catamarans finished in the top ten, and the fastest single-hulled boat was Principessa, led by Peter the Lion, who finished 11th.
The prize-giving ceremony of the competition will be held on Saturday at 6 pm in Gyógy tér in Balatonfüred, where 56 different prizes will be presented together with the awards to the best of each boat class and the special prize-winners. A street ball will be held after the gala.
A Blue ribbon Europe the longest lake-bypass sailing race, first held in 1934.
The top of the race is held by Fifty-Fifty, a two-masted, Hungarian-developed catamaran led by Márton Józsa, which reached its finish in 2014 in 7 hours 13 minutes 57 seconds. Most of the time, thirteen times, Litkey Wolf won Blue Ribbon, this time finishing eighth.
The end result:
- RSM (Róbert Vándor) 11 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds
- Raiffeisen Fifty-Fifty (Márton Józsa) 11:44:26
- Audax Django (Zoltán Petrányi) 11:51:39
- Ribstory (István Behek) 11:57:25
- MKB-Euroleasing Prospex (Kristóf Kaiser) 11:59:20
- Nanushka Forestay (János Szabó from Oradea) 12:02:00
- New Black Jack (Roland Gabler) 12:02:28
- PreVital (Litkey Wolf) 12:03:06
- Poplart (Zoltán Diószegi) 12:18:46
- Bogi (Gábor Büki) 12:31:59