ILLUSTRATION. The dividend payout ratio is equivalent to 49.76% of Indofood CBP’s net profit (ICBP) last year.
Reporter: Nur Qolbi | Editor: Wahyu T. Rahmawati
KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (ICBP) will distribute cash dividends for fiscal year 2019 of Rp 2.5 trillion or Rp 215 per share. The dividend payout ratio is equivalent to 49.76% of Indofood CBP’s net profit last year.
In 2019, Indofood CBP posted a net profit for the year attributable to the owners of the parent entity of Rp 5.04 trillion. This number grew 10% compared to ICBP’s net profit in 2018 which amounted to Rp 4.58 trillion.
Based on information disclosure on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, Friday (17/7), the following is the schedule for distributing ICBP cash dividends for fiscal year 2019:
- Cum dividend in the regular market and negotiating market: July 23, 2020
- Ex dividend in the regular market and negotiating market: July 24, 2020
- Cum dividends in the cash market: July 27, 2020
- Date of record (recording date): July 27, 2020
- Ex dividend in the cash market: July 28, 2020
- Dividend payment date: August 12, 2020
Based on RTI data, ICBP shares outstanding as of May 31, 2020 are 11.66 billion shares. PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (INDF) holds 80.53% ownership and the community 19.47%.
In trading on Friday (7/17), ICBP shares ended in the red zone with a decrease of 3.13% to Rp 9,275 per share. At that price, yield ICBP dividend is 2.32%.
DONATE, Get Free Vouchers!
As an expression of thanks for your attention, there is a free voucher worth a donation that can be used to shop at HAPPY STORE.