If you are looking for job take note then the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (Inegi) launched a new call with several vacancies for various positions in the institution.
“We invite you to visit the page of the INEGI Professional Career Service, in it you will find the vacancies in competition to occupy positions that make up the System and you will be able to register your curriculum to participate in an easy and simple way”,
What vacancies does Inegi offer?
Son several positions that can be occupied by applicants according to the information that Inegi made public through its official count.
Between the vacancies it’s found:
- Supervisor Link
- Coordination Link with Commands
- Monitoring, Control and Statistical Quality Department
- State Sub-Directorate of Geography and Environment
Where were the vacancies opened?
The posts published by the Inegi favor various states of the Republic among them:
- Mexico City
- Mexico state
Requirements to be covered
If you are interested in applying for one of the vacancies published by Inegi, you must meet the following requirements:
- The registration folio number of your registration in the INEGI Professional Career Service portal
- CV signed by the applicant
- Signed proof of work experience on letterhead.
- Proof of academic level
- Birth certificate
- Military record released (in case of being a man)
What salary does Inegi offer?
For those who wish to be part of the National Institute of Statistic and Geography and meet the requirements to cover a vacations, the salary will vary depending on the position itself that will go froms 20 thousand pesos to 52 thousand.
Note on the calendar
The Inegi detailed the important dates of the selection process interested a fill a vacancy
Scheduled dates for registration
- From September 6 to 15
Curricular evaluation period
- From September 17 to 30
Technical knowledge evaluation period
- From October 1, 2021 to January 17, 2022
- From January 18 to March 4, 2022