Apple has just released another update for iOS 13. This is a non-security update. It is for improvement and troubleshooting purposes – and is recommended for all users who have iOS 13 installed. iOS 13.1.3 solves a problem where incoming calls did not ring or vibrate and an error that did not completely restore iCloud backups. Other bug fixes concern the connection to Apple Watch and Bluetooth connections in the car. We reported this last problem for the first time. Apple encountered Bluetooth problems in the previous update, but was unable to completely eliminate the problem.
So get iOS 13.1.3
The update is now available in the known ways: users can get the update via the automatic update feature or start the update itself. If you want to quickly get the update with the bug fixes, you can search for the software update in the settings and install it directly. To do this, go to Settings / General / Software Update.
There you will find the iOS update and you can start and install the download directly. Then you receive the update usually faster than waiting for the update notification.
Otherwise, the distribution as usual over-the-air (OTA) update, depending on the user settings at the time pre-selected or directly on availability. You can also use iTunes with a PC or Mac to upgrade and connect your iOS device there.
- iOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Resolves an issue where a device may not ring or vibrate during incoming calls
- Resolves an issue where mail invitations cannot be opened
- Addresses an issue where data in the Health app may not be displayed correctly after daylight saving time adjustments
- Resolves an issue where voice memos cannot be loaded after restoring from an iCloud backup
- Resolves an issue where apps can no longer be loaded when restoring from an iCloud backup
- Resolves an issue where Apple Watch can no longer be paired properly
- Resolves an issue where messages can no longer be received on Apple Watch
- Addresses an issue where some vehicles may lose Bluetooth connectivity
- Improves the connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headphones
- Improve performance at the start of apps that use Game Center
- For information on the security content of Apple software updates, see:
Apple (t) Update (t) iPhone (t) iOS (t) Bug (t) Update (t) Problem (t) Audio (t) Bluetooth (t) iOS 13 (t) fix (t) connection (t) iOS 13.1.3 (t) Mobile (t) Mobile operating systems (t) Apple iOS