iPhone devices are not only characterized by the quality of their camera, but also by the speed of their processor and their operating system. iOSHowever, users seek to reduce some tedious procedures with the “shortcuts” tools, for example: with the aforementioned function it is possible to add the “To switch off” to the home screen to turn off the smartphone, do you want to know how to add it to your cell phone? It is something that from Depor we will teach you immediately.
There is no doubt that this trick is very useful when the Power button is broken, too Serves to save time or reduce tedious processes. In addition, it is necessary to highlight that it will not be necessary to download third-party applications, since it is a native iPhone tool.
Before you begin, remember that “Shortcuts” are only available on certain iPhone models, specifically those that are compatible with the iOS 14 operating system or higher versions.
MIRA: What is the red bubble on the iPhone and when does it appear?
Steps to Add “Shut Down” Button on iPhone Home Screen
- First, find the shortcut app that comes installed by default on your phone. iPhone.
- Now, click on the plus icon (+) that is located in the upper right corner.
- The next step is to click on the button called “Press address”.
- In the search bar, type “Shut down” and select the option that appears.
- Here you will see “Turn off this device” and just above “To switch off” with an arrow pointing down, tap it.
- Some options will be displayed, with “Rename” you change the name, with “Select icon” you modify it.
- Finally, click on “Add to home screen”.
- Done, you can turn off the iPhone through the main screen.
These are the iPhones that will not be able to install iOS 17
iOS 17 is close to arriving, so many are wondering which devices this version will no longer be able to update on. Although there are no exact indications from Apple itself, these are some suggestions from specialized pages on the subject.
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- fifth generation iPad
- iPad Pro 9.7″ first generation
- iPad Pro 12.9″ first generation
It should be noted that we will have to wait until June 5 to find out about the next official news from Apple through WWDC 2023.