– 20h: Marc Cucurella away from Manchester City. According to The Athletic, the Mancunians have offered 35 million to attract the Spaniard while Brighton are asking for it…60.
– 19h: Nabil Fékir at AC Milan? According to AS, the Italian champions are ready to pay almost 15 million euros to Bétis to afford the services of the French.
– 18h: Nicolas Tagliafico approaches OL. According to Voetbal International, the Argentine side of Ajax will join the Ligue 1 club. He would commit for three seasons.
– 15h: Marcelo in Serie A? Free since leaving Real, the Madrid legend would have been offered to Lazio according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.
– 1 p.m.: Another big name at Roma? After attracting Paulo Dybalathe capital club is interested in the case Gini Wijnaldumwithout playing time at PSG, according to Marca.
– 12h20: Dani Alves found a new employer. Free since leaving Barça, the 39-year-old Brazilian should continue his career in Mexico, in the Pumas club according to Mundo Deportivo.
– 11h45: Oleksandr Zinchenko at Arsenal, it’s (almost) done. The Gunners manager, Mikel Arteta confirmed at a press conference that the Ukrainian will indeed leave Manchester City to join North London.
– 11:10 a.m.: César Azpilicueta approaches Barça. According to Sport, the Catalans and Chelsea have reached an agreement around 5 million euros for the defender to go to La Liga.
– 10h: Frenkie De Jong say no to Manchester United. Cited insistently at the Red Devils to join Erik ten Hag, his former coach at Ajax, the middle of Barça would have closed the door to an arrival in the Mancunian team. According to Sport, the management of the club lately would have tipped the scales.
– 9:40 am: The president of Atlético de Madrid addresses the case Ronaldo. On the departure to Manchester United and quoted at the Colchoneros, CR7 still does not know what his future will be made of. “We have sensational players and a fantastic coach. We have everything, what more could we ask for?” however confessed Enrique Cerezo in an interview with Cadena Cope. In contrast, Diego Simeone is about to attract his compatriot Nahuel Molina, the starting right-back with Argentina. The Madrid club also shielded their goal by extending Jan Oblak until 2025 according to Romano.
– 9h20: Jules Kounde close to Chelsea. According to Fabrizio Romano, the defender, who no longer trains with Sevilla, should join the Blues until 2027. Amount of the operation? 65 million euros.