Last Monday, January 18, the new peak and ID card in the city started firmly, however, many Cartagena residents still have doubts about the operation of the measure.
Given this, The universal He consulted with María Claudia Peñas, advisor for the Economic Reactivation of the District, who clarified that Decree 0038 of January 15, 2021 established the peak and card for entry and circulation in some places in which there are greater agglomerations. (Read here: This is how the peak and ID will work in Cartagena from January 18)
Specifically, it applies only to access to shopping centers, financial entities, Bazurto Market, commercial premises, department stores and supermarkets in general, sports venues, gyms, religious services, public or private events, shops, terraces and billiards.
Peñas indicated that in the rest of the city there is free movement, as well as to enter restaurants and hotels. Minors do not have mobility restrictions.
“The measure does not establish any problem for people to leave their home, on the street no one is going to ask for their identity card to find out if it is their day of departure or impose a fine. This only applies to enter established businesses, ”said Peñas.
So far the performance of the peak and cedula has been positive. On tours made by The universal In different sectors of the city there has been a decrease in people in these establishments.
In shopping centers, notaries and banks there are some lines to enter, since at the door the identity of the attendees is verified and their temperature is taken.
In Decree 0038 it was established that some people or activities are exempted from the peak and ID, these are:
1. The employees of the establishments where the measure applies, who must be duly identified and accredited by the employer, if required by the competent authorities.
2. Assistance and provision of health services for emergencies or prior appointments.
3. Public services and State contractors, in use of their functions and / or that are strictly necessary to prevent, mitigate and attend the health emergency caused by COVID-19.
4. The National Police, the Military Forces and Security Organizations in compliance with their constitutional and legal mission.
5. The official Fire Brigade, Civil Defense, Red Cross, relief agencies, in compliance with their functions of attention to the performance of their mission.
6. The officials of the public service companies to operate or maintain the aqueduct, sewerage, electricity and toilet.
7. The provision of surveillance and private security services.
8. Personnel who provide their services to the health sector.
– Mayor Dau ordered a city-wide curfew. This works from Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the next day, and Friday and Saturday from 00:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. each day.
– The consumption of intoxicating beverages and alcohol in public spaces is prohibited from 00:00 to 10:00 each day. Likewise, the sale, distribution and sale of intoxicating beverages is restricted in all types of commercial establishments (neighborhood stores, supermarkets, shopping centers, large surfaces, salsamentarias, etc.), by natural and / or legal persons, from the 10:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. the next day.
– Celebrations or crowds are not allowed in public spaces that are not authorized by the corresponding authorities or regulations. In this same sense, the realization of any type of public show, electronic party events and of any other type, on beaches and public spaces, is prohibited. The use of Pick-up, or any other kind of sound amplification device that generates alterations to the tranquility and citizen coexistence is also prohibited.
– The use of a mask, or any element that covers the mouth and nose, is mandatory in public spaces and commercial establishments. The owners and persons in charge of the businesses must guarantee that all clients and users comply with biosafety regulations.