Velan Studios and EA Originals recently shared new details on Season 3 of Knockout City announced. On Tuesday, October 5th, 2021, at 1 p.m., the team-based Dodgeball title will enter the next round with new playlists and events, a dynamic new map, crew vehicles, crew contracts and many other rewards.
In memory of: Knockout City can be tried out free of charge up to street rank 25 *. The game offers cross-play and cross-platform progression and is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Origin, Steam and the Epic Games Store, as well as, thanks to upward compatibility, for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S. Xbox Game Pass, EA Play, and Epic Games Store members can Knockout City play for free.
Knockout City Saison 3 – [email protected] brings the end of the game to a disused prison yard on the coast called “Prison-Geballer”. Dodgeball hooligans have to fight their way through the world while being hacked by Z3R0 – an all-seeing eye that monitors TVs, billboards, and even the hooligans’ outfits. The new season gives players the opportunity to explore who or what Z3R0 is. In addition, the third season introduces the Rowdy Pass, with which the end of the game can level up and unlock exclusive objects to then show them on the field.
All new gameplay content for Knockout City Saison 3 at a glance:
- Four new playlists and events – Dodgeball hooligans will discover new modes and surprises for existing modes as the season progresses. At these events you can win Holobux, EP or event tickets, which can be used in the event shop to buy cosmetic items.
- New Weekly Crew Contracts with 18 New and Exclusive Cosmetic Crew Rewards – Game ends can examine the new crew cosmetic item “Crew Horn”. The set of unique and wild horns will sound in the match intro sequences when the vehicle comes into the picture. There are also new weekly Rowdy Pass contracts as well as new training units and training contracts.
- A new card: Prison Blast – In this abandoned prison yard, some security systems are still online. Spotlight drones patrol the prison, and any rowdies in their field of vision trigger a security cannon that appears and fires a cage ball at the players. This mechanic can be used to gain an advantage. The cage ball can be caught and used against the opposing team.
- The all new Rowdy Pass – Starting in Season 3, Street Rank is no longer the only way to level up, unlock exclusive cosmetic items, and stand out in the field. The Rowdy Pass has 100 levels with unique rewards that can be unlocked through play. Game ends move up new levels by completing games, earning experience points and ending Rowdy Pass contracts. Every week there are 6 new weekly Rowdy Pass contracts, the progress of which is shown in the game. With each level you climb, exclusive new cosmetic items, crew vehicles, energy drinks, style chips, Holobux and more are unlocked.
- Additional new content – In addition, Season 3 brings a new energy drink, player voices, Chonky locations, bundles, store items and more to the game.
A new crew vehicle for season 3 also includes motorcycles in five different styles:
- Legendary – ghost rider
- Epic – Tech bike
- Rarely – Boba bikers
- Rare – crypto chopper
- Rare – barracuda
* Eligibility requirements, restrictions and exclusions: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/eaplay/US/en/PC/