Anis Matta and his entourage arrived at KPU RI, Central Jakarta, Sunday (7/8/2022), at 09.50 WIB. The Deputy Chairperson of the Gelora Party Fahri Hamzah and other ranks, Dedi Miing Gumelar or Miing Bagito and Deddy Mizwar, also accompanied them.
“Which are already move onmove to Gelora!,” said Anis Matta upon arrival at the KPU.
SCROLL TO RESUME CONTENT
Gelora Party lists participants in the 2024 General Election to the KPU. (Karin/detikcom)
In addition, a command car was seen accompanying the arrival of Anis Matta and his entourage. On top of the command car, two people were also seen singing the party’s victory slogans.
They were also seen carrying attributes in the form of party flags and the Garuda bird symbol.
12 Political Parties Will Register with KPU
The registration of political parties (political parties) for the 2024 General Election is still open by the KPU. There are still 12 political parties that will register starting tomorrow (7/8).
“So far, 13 political parties have registered, and 12 political parties are planning to register,” said KPU commissioner Idham Holik to reporters, Saturday (6/8/2022).
Idham said there are still 16 political parties that have not confirmed the registration plan. The 16 political parties already have Sipol.
“There are only 16 political parties left, yes there are 16 political parties holding Sipol accounts that have not confirmed their registration plans,” said Idham.
The following is a schedule of 12 political parties that will register as participants in the 2024 election:
1. Sunday, August 7, 2022
– Gelora Party, at 10.00 WIB.
2. Monday, August 8, 2022
– Party of the Republic of Indonesia at 11.00 WIB.
– People’s Conscience Party or Hanura Party at 14.00 WIB.
– National Awakening Party at 15.00 WIB.
– Gerindra Party at 15.00 WIB.
3. Wednesday, August 10, 2022
– Indonesian Solidarity Party or PSI at 09.00 WIB.
– Golkar Party at 10.00 WIB.
– National Mandate Party or PAN at 10.00 WIB.
– United Development Party or PPP at 10.00 WIB.
4. Friday, August 12, 2022
– Labor Party at 13.00 WIB.
– Indonesian People’s Voice Party or Partindo at 14.00 WIB.
5. Sunday, August 14, 2022
– The Peace of Love for the Nation Party or PDKB at 20.00 WIB.