Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Paraguayan time. (please check the schedule in your country)
- Opening Remarks – Dra. Lorena Jara Oroa. Director of the National Zoonosis Control Program and National Anti-Rabies Center -Paraguay.
- Situation of Rabies in the Region of the Americas. Dr. Marco Vigilato, ANAFTOSA / PAHO Subregional Rabies Advisor.
- Lessons learned mass vaccination in Guatemala, experience of a country with a high burden of disease. Dr. Romeo Humberto Montoya, Adviser on Communicable Diseases PAHO / WHO. Paraguay.
- Epidemiological situation of Rabies in Paraguay – Dra. Cristina San Miguel, Clinical Infectologist, Specialist in Public Health and Epidemiology. Paraguay.
- Rabies in the context of ONE HEALTH. Dr. Aurelio Fiori, Technical Advisor of the National Zoonosis Control Program and National Anti-Rabies Center – Paraguay, and Dra. Gladys Riquelme, Coordinator of EET and differentials of SENACSA-PARAGUAY.