- – There is a trio: Kaczyński, Morawiecki, Duda. When the opposition did well in the elections, they gave Duda several thousand votes, less than one percent, to make him the winner, he assured
- – Donald Tusk is a strong politician. With his participation, those who are currently in power will suffer a terrible defeat – Lukashenka expressed his conviction
- Lukashenka’s relationship with Vladimir Putin is, as he himself said, “fraternal”. – It has now been made vividly. We see the main aspects of the world in the same way, we see the same problems, he said
- More information can be found on the Onet homepage
– Do you know how Duda “won”? He didn’t get 50 percent. votes, cheated – said Lukashenko. When asked if the elections were rigged, he said: “Absolutely.” – Law and Justice is in power now. There is a trio: Kaczyński, Morawiecki, Duda. When the opposition did well in the elections, they gave Duda several thousand votes, less than one percent, to make him the winner, he assured.
In the presidential election in Poland, Andrzej Duda defeated Rafał Trzaskowski in the second round. The Supreme Court recognized the validity of the elections. The opposition accused the ruling party of unfair campaign behavior, incl. due to the one-sided message of the public media.
The rest of the text is below the video.
According to the Belarusian dictator, when the opposition took to the streets, “the Americans stopped the protests by promising the opposition victory in the next elections.” – Poland is under greater external control than Ukraine, only they do it quietly. Most of Polish society does not want to fight Belarus. They never saw anything wrong with us. Today they have come to their senses, woke up and they can see what is happening and who is to blame for it – said Lukashenko.
– Donald Tusk is a strong politician. With his participation, those who are currently in power will suffer a terrible defeat – Lukashenka expressed his conviction.
A year ago, also in Belarus presidential elections were held, during which there were electoral frauds. Exit poll results published by the authorities, according to which Alexander Lukashenko won 79.7 percent of the vote. votes (the official results announced a day later were already 80.2 percent) were the spark that led to mass protests. Belarusian revolution however, it was very effectively and at the same time very brutally suppressed by the regime.
“I don’t care whether the West recognizes me as president or not,” said the Belarusian leader. He was also asked if Angela Merkel in a recent interview she called him “Mr. President”. – I called her Madam Chancellor and she called me President. This is utterly vain talk about recognizing or not recognizing me as president. I don’t care what they think about me there. I am the president of Belarus, he said.
His relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin is, he said, “brotherly”. – We’re brothers. It has now been made vividly. In the same way, we see the main aspects of the world, the same problems. Sometimes we can draw not quite the same conclusions. Our actions may be different. But our eyes see the world in the same way – he assured.
According to the Belarusian dictator, there were times when both presidents were disappointed with each other. “I was disappointed once, until our real enemies hit President Putin and me on the head again,” he said.
This is another day on which Lukashenko points his statements towards Poland. Recently, he said in an interview with RIA Nowosti that he was ready to suspend the transit of energy resources should Poland pursue the threat of closing the border. – Listen, when the Poles will “strangle me”, is there anyone else there, or am I going to look at any contracts? Come on, what are you talking about? – said the Belarusian dictator. When asked if he was taking it seriously, Lukashenko replied: “Of course, seriously.”
– Polish rascals traveled around the countries. And you noticed where Morawiecki went to Great Britain. I am sure that, on America’s initiative, they want to destroy the European Union within a year or two – such words were uttered during the conference in the strategic management center of the Ministry of Defense. He appeared on it in a military uniform.
We are glad that you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.
Creation date: Yesterday, 07:23